Nico × Kotori × Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by -BabyHalloween-

→ koto-shook–

QOTD:

nico or kotori?

for me, it’ll be kotori :> she’s so nice, way nicer than i could ever be :)
but nico is amazing too!

edited.|

|Lonely|

  HOT WATER HIT your skin, and you felt it dribble down in chunks, relishing the amazing feeling that accompanied it.

  You closed your eyes, the clouds of steam gathering around you, swirling and comforting.

  You opened your eyes again. Again, huh?

  She was so close, yet so far. 

  Staring at the back of her head had became a habit for you now, with you being fascinated by the silky grey strands of her hair flying in the wind.

  Slowly, you stepped out of the shower after turning off the shower-head, a (t/c) towel wrapped around your wet body while you left the bathroom. Just as you were heading to your room, a soft meow caught your attention, and you felt something furry brush against your (preferred side) leg.

  “Oh, I’m so sorry, Noir. I forgot to feed you, you must be hungry.” You reached down with a hand to stroke the black cat’s back, the other holding up your towel. 

  Noir had moved in with you from France, your native homeland, as you had to shift to Japan alone to further your studies due to some undesired circumstances. No one in your extended family wanted to take care of you, imagine how depressing that is. Noir was the only one always there for you besides your parents, but they could no longer be there for you. Luckily, you had a scholarship that you could use to come here, to Japan. Where you met your first love.

  He was amazing — a loyal and kind cat. Plus, he was a short-hair, so he did not drop fur everywhere in the house. You had found him in a box, abandoned on the streets, taken pity on him and brought him home, raising him to this day. Oh, you probably loved him more than you loved yourself. 

  Noir purred calmly, flicking his tail over his back, his bright green eyes shining in enthusiasm. 

  “Dinner’s coming right up.” You assured, giving him a last pat before heading to your room, closing the door behind you.