Requests ♥ [CLOSED]

hello everyone! this is my first time doing this so i hope you’ll bear with me!

  this is the request page for this book, so if you have any requests, please put it down in here.

  the characters are NOT owned by me whatsoever; only the story and the words, as well as the amount of thought i put into these.

  ‘Love Live!’ is a rather touching anime, circling primarily around the feelings and friendships of nine members, who eventually form a school idol group, μ’s, to prevent their beloved school from closing down.

  their influence spread throughout japan, and they soon became the most popular idol group.

  their legacy is then carried on by Aqours, an amateur group that also aims to save their school, and have decided to idolize μ’s.

  well, this is all i can tell you, if not, i’ll just spoil the entire thing (for those who have not watched and just stumbled upon this book by chance).

  some of you might think that ‘Love Live!’ is overrated, but i think otherwise. the anime is packed full of sentimental value (which holds a lot of meaning to me as a literature student), precious friendships, and the scenes are truly to be treasured.

  the songs too, of course.

  and maybe, just maybe, it’ll also teach you one or two things about life; about how precious some things really are when you would normally look past them.

conditions for requesting:

→ please state desired girl (oh my gosh that sounds so weird).
→ story plot if you have any.
→ gender.
→ intended outcome if you have any.

  i may not be updating regularly, but i’ll try my best anyway.

  all stories dedicated to the ‘Love Live!’ fandom.

  thank you!!

p.s. no inappropriate stuff please!

[joyfulweirdo]

•3.6.2018•

instagram;