Yōu × Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by _heolyspiriteu

dedicated to and requested by _heolyspiriteu

→ i appreciate your support! ❤

edited.|

|Stars|

  THE stars twinkled gently in the large, overwhelming sky overhead, teasing at the secrets of the universe before you; the only way you knew how to describe it — beautiful.

  “(Y/N)-chan? What are you doing?” The grey-haired girl asked as she stood next to you.

  “Star-gazing.” You replied, turning your head to meet her ocean blue eyes that were sparkling in the night.

  “Then do you see any constellations?” Yōu asked again, placing her hands on the balcony railings and glancing up into the sky.

  “Yup. See that cluster of stars?” You pointed with your thumb to the respective stars, and Yōu nodded in fascination. “That’s Taurus, with Aries to the west, and Gemini to the east.”

  She had never really understood your love for star-gazing, but she appreciated you for it nevertheless.

  “Hey, (Y/N)-chan?” She looked at you again, ocean blue eyes reflecting the soft sparkle of the stars overhead.

  “Yeah?” You mumbled, dazed.

  “Why are you staring at me?”

  Hurriedly, you looked away, blushing ferociously.

  “Wha–Nothing. Er, I was just thinking.” You struggled to hide your red face from her, slightly embarrassed by your slip-up.

  You had been thinking about how beautiful she was, her pale face lit up by starlight, and you had never been more thankful to the stars for casting her in a whole new light.

  Literally.

  “You can tell me anything, you know, (Y/N)-chan.” She whispered, casting her gaze away from you.

  You nodded in silence, and looked back at the stars, which seemed to be twinkling in amusement at your muddle.

  Yōu whispered, “(Y/N)-chan?”

  “Yes, Yōu-chan?” You turned to meet her wonderful eyes again.

  She caught your gaze and returned it. “Do you...like anyone?”