detective!selfconscious!Hanamaru × caféowner!killer!Reader

→Bless this little cinnamon roll

Bless this little cinnamon roll.
→Dedicated to and requested by bluedogs5 and Ayako-_-Nanase (some parts of the plot)
→My holidays are here! I feel so sleepy zzz
→At least I get to talk to you guys almost everyday, it makes me happier :)

QOTD:

Do you like watching/reading about the mystery genre?

I do, and if you do too, I recommend this new anime named “B: The Beginning”. It has not let me down so far, and the main character is so interesting and complicated 💕

|Beautiful|

  “Kunikida-san, please look into this as soon as possible,” the lead detective said, handing her the files regarding the newest serial killer case. “There have been four deaths already.”

  Hanamaru nodded and tucked the file under her arm and opened the door to her Volkswagen, closing the door behind her. She placed the file on the passenger seat and stared at it reproachfully with tired-out golden eyes.

  These days, she felt even more stressed knowing that another killer was on the loose.

  Especially when all four murders had been carried out so carefully and systemically, proving that this was no ordinary killer.

  He or she had tactic and experience.

  Well, at least this entire case gave her an excuse to avoid eating.

  As if not already suffering from a low self-esteem, it seemed like all her stress eating was taking a toll on her weight.

  That’s okay. She told herself firmly, and started the car’s engine. I’ll just pull through today without eating anything.

  Well, I guess it can’t hurt to stop by (Y/N)’s café.

-----

  The soft tinkling of the small bell made you look up from gingerly wiping fragile ceramic plates down.

  “Hanamaru!” You smiled brightly and indicated the seat in front of the bar, to which the detective sat down at. “Would you like your usual?”

  “That will be nice, zura,” she flashed you a small smile and you felt a strange force grip your heart, making you grin like an idiot. “One cup of hot green tea, please.”