shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli

→ dedicated to and requested by Ayako_Nanase and starchan_13

dedicated to and requested by Ayako_Nanase and starchan_13

→ because my sister liked both your requests so much, both of us decided to fuse your requests for the best of both worlds!

→ happy birthday, our dear washi washi queen, and enjoy this fluffy story we put together for you :)

edited.|

|Red|

  ❝ HONOKA, please help put this up,” The blonde handed the ginger-haired girl the banner, smiling at her in the process, “I’m so glad that all of you could help out today.”

  “Of course, Eli-chan.” She took the banner from the Russian’s hands and climbed up onto the ladder.

  “Honoka! Be careful!” Umi called from the kitchen, where she was standing with Kotori.

  “Okay, Umi-chan!” The enthusiasm from her friend’s tone made the blue-haired girl frown a little, and Kotori giggled in the background, earning a grin from Eli.

  “Nico-chan, stop stealing sweets off the platter. I can see that, you know.” Maki muttered, twirling her red hair.

  “AH!” Nico jumped up, caught red-handed, and turned around slowly to look at the redhead.

  The pianist just gave her a ‘put-that-back-down-or-else’ look. Nico tensed, put the sweet back down onto the platter, and grinned nervously in her direction.

  “That’s wonderful, Kayo-chin, nya!” Rin exclaimed, hovering over the brown-haired girl, excitedly breathing in the wonderous smell of cooked rice.

  “Tha–Thanks, Rin-chan.” Hanayo mumbled shyly, placing the rice pot carefully on the table.

  Good. Everything’s in place. Eli placed her hands on her hips, surveying the room, a sastified smile on her face. “Thank you for all your help!”

-----

  I have been in love for the longest time ever. And it’s worse when I have not seen her for a few years now.

  What is she doing? Does she have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Is she coping well?

  So many questions I have, but the answers remain hidden, a mystery.

  And I have always wondered: Did she love me back?

  I sat up slowly from my bed and stretched, hearing my phone start ringing.