MY MELTDOWN :Part 1

I remember this day....

It was a Tuesday morning and it starts with a razor. I had temptations to cut ,but I couldn't do it home so I did it at school. I was doing everything right like a normal person, but then I felt guilty of why I brought the razor so I-I went to the bathroom after Lunch.

I went to the stalls and took the razor out ,suddenly the thoughts came in...

" WAIT WHAT I'M I DOING"

"It's ok to do this RIGHT PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND!?!??!"

"I TRY TO STAY STRONG, BUT COPING WITH MY DEPRESSION DOESN'T WORK!!!!!"

"PLEASE GOD JUST END MY LIFE"

" I'M WORTHLESS TO THE WORLD SO WHY WAS I BORN!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

" I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT I'M DOING"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT"

"dAd"

-Said my dark mind

I kept thinking, thinking , even more thinking. I had the razor in my hand just shaking with fear, until blood driped through my skin just looking like a blood bath. I give myself about 19 little cuts on my left wrist, I regerted my decision deeply crying in fear and just wishing I didn't do that...

I was crying when I got out of the bathroom, lunch was over when I got back then came recess. My friend thought I was worried over something little , but when I showed her.... She paniced along running to get therapist . I was beyond sacred that I wanted to die in a hole ????? The therapist came to get me which this event lead to the worst experience of all. The nurse, the principle, and the social workers came looking like they saw a ghost with tearful fear in their eyes.

Woah cliff hangers hehehe -___-
Ok so anyways there is gonna be 2 or 3 parts to MY MELTDOWN , I'm still deciding. I hope you all have a wonderful day and please don't cut to make it a distraction from emotional pain....