Eating

If you do not want to read this chapter I understand....If you do want to read it then be my guest..

When I was 3rd grade I was an unhealthy child meaning I was fat and over weight for my age. I was sometimes bullied by some of my friends including family, mostly my grandma or sometimes my mom . I was always eating because I felt like it was "safe" if I keept on eating , hope is what had crushed me dearly in 3rd grade as I went to the doctors. When 4th grade started I had my doctors notes , I was waiting in the car because I was too a shame to talk about my weight .

My mom had a worried look on her face....
She told me that I would have high bloody presure if I keept eating too much or have diabetes. Later on that day I started exercising , then by 5th grade I had lost 11 pounds and looked thin ,but the doctor was amazed on how I losted weight over a year . Years passed I was average weight or under weight at times , everything was better until things came out the worst for me...

Reasons on how I lost my weight .

1. I joined a running team called Girls On the Run and other sports
2. I wasn't eating correctly and I'm still not
3. Um I had a bit of a problem....

In 6 grade number 2 and 3 were the worst which still is . When I started running , I would always come home and not eat then I would get really hungry with horrible headaches that I couldn't stand. In 6 grade I would sometimes go throw up in the bathrooms because I thought I was gonna be fat again, since I was bullied of my figure, suddenly my grandma found out.
"You have to eat more or you'll become anorexic",my grandma would say.

I had to stop running for awhile from ending up in the hospital... I was in the hospital from not drinking enough water or not enough food in my body.  AGAIN it devastated me by my parent or my grandma saying "oh stop eating your gonna gain weight again" to " start eating your gonna become anorexic" , like what seriously first ya tell me to stop eating then you want me to start eating !!!

7th grade came , now I'm somewhat healthy and somewhat unhealthy.  I'm healthy from doing the right exercises like playing sports , but I'm unhealthy from still not eating correctly cuz it's diffcult for me to swallow foods sometimes. Other times I eat normal even other times I skip breakfast and lunch, I did research though. I took a bunch of tests to see  if I was anorexic , some of them told me I have an anorexic mind meaning my mind tells me not to eat or eat normally which can either lead me to become anorexic or not. Half of the tests I took were yeah I was anorexic which I was telling myself How? The answer was my weight... I had dropped a few pounds...

I was beinging to worry , but I was getting better I think . Today I still have an anorexic mind that leads me to some anorexic problems.