Chapter 31: FF's So Bad@ss (Not)

Start from the beginning

But I had to win it! After all, then I would get her to be my slave for the day and she would have to do whatever I say. Endless make out sessions, here I come!

Hmm, perverted much?

ELLIE’S P.O.V

I have to win this, I have to win this! I chanted to myself as if this was my mantra. So, I might be taking it a bit too seriously, but, I have to win this. Who knew what unspeakable horrors Fabian would have in store for me if I lost?

“Okay, here goes nothing,” I muttered to myself and started jogging. I felt ridiculous; I bet I looked ridiculous too. My face looked like I was just about to enter a cage fight- it was full of determination and thirst for winning.

My eyes scanned the list. The vegetables section was the nearest so I’ll buy them first. I’m supposed to get potatoes, lemons, peas…

“Carrots!” I screamed and some fellow shoppers looked at me like I was some loony bin but anyways I ran towards the vegetables section. I love carrots… Maybe it had something to do with the fact Louis also loves carrots, or, maybe not. Anyway, they are quite good for the eyes and since I used to spend the entire day glued to my laptop, my mom made sure that I had an ample amount of carrots to eat. I’m still surprised that I haven’t turned orange like a carrot up till now.

I made a mad dash towards the  vegetables corner and saw those orange little dears, screaming out at me to come and grab them.

"Woohoo!" I screamed and ran towards the carrots. I grabbed some and threw them into my trolley. Not exactly threw them, but put them in gently with care.

"Where to next?" I asked myself and scanned the list...Hm...

"Potatoes!" I screamed and said it like Niall. I just love his Irish accent. Maybe this shopping trip ain’t so bad after all.

The shoppers were giving me confused and angry looks but i just ignored them. I mean, they had no right to look at me like that because no matter how weird I might be acting (that’s a lot), at least I wasn’t harming them.

FABIAN’S P.O.V

"Aw, man! This is so freaking hard without my powers!" I cried.

"Unless..." I said and looked around....There was no one there...which means no Ellie...No Ellie means Powers... Powers mean winning... Winning means I WILL WIN!

I looked around one more time just to check if Lee was anywhere around. Nope, the coast was clear.

"Let's do this!" I said to myself and started running

Five minutes later…

Everything was piled up in my trolley and I think Ellie was still shopping. I saw her in the distance. Yup, she was shopping. I didn’t want to bother her so I didn’t go up to her. Plus, she would know I had used my super speed since my shopping had been done in only five minutes.