Chapter 31: FF's So Bad@ss (Not)

Okay, here goes everything. I took a deep breath and glanced at Fabian standing next to me with his trolley in front of him, looking determined.

“On three, okay?”

He nodded not looking at me. I was clearly at disadvantage here. While Fabian had vampire speed and strength, I had none of the stated.

“You know you can’t use your vampire-y powers here, right?” I said, shrugging my shoulder nonchalantly.

He looked at me in shock. “But why?”

I rolled my eyes. “There are unsuspecting humans all around here.”

“But then I have the disadvantage! It’s my first time!”

I snorted. “Have you seen how slow I go?”

He looked thoughtful for a moment and then flashed me a blinding smile. “Game on.”

I looked at him innocently. “Oh, Fabian?”

“Yeah?”

“One last thing,” I said and grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me. I crushed my lips to his and it was soon when his arms snaked around my waist. I slid my tongue on his bottom lip and felt him shiver.

“Mommy, why are these people eating each other?” I heard a little boy ask in horror. I snapped out of my lustful thoughts, regaining my senses. I remembered my original plan.

He opened his mouth but I teased him by continuously licking his bottom lip. He growled lowly. I slowly unwrapped his arms from around my waist and then kissed him with full force. After a while I pulled back.

I resisted the urge to laugh right then because he looked dazed- just as I had planned.

“One, two, three, go!” I yelled and took off, laughing my head off.

FABIAN’S P.O.V

She pulled back and I immediately missed the warmth. I frowned slightly- I was feeling empty all of a sudden.

But that kiss was… breathtaking. I had no other words to describe it. I touched my lips lightly and wondered if Ellie would kiss me again if I asked her nicely. She wasn’t a big fan of public display of affection.

I turned to her. “Lee…” I trailed off. She wasn’t anywhere in sight. Where did she go?

My frown deepened when I saw her trolley wasn’t here either! Damn! That little cheater! I am going to make her pay for this.

I grabbed my trolley and pushed it ahead into one of the aisles. The list I had memorized flashed through my mind. Okay… I glanced up at the shelves. This is going to be difficult…