P R E F A C E

• W E L C O M E •

Hey! Thank you so much for opening this book!

This is my first work on Wattpad and to be honest I'm kind of anxious (and a little excited) to put it out there. It's something I had in mind for around years and finally, I'm going to share it now. I really hope you give the story a try!

 I really hope you give the story a try!

A B O U T • T H E • B O O K

This is a supernatural love story and it's based around the concept of a white wolf.

I started this book two years ago, and I cringe when I reread the earlier chapters lol. My writing and story-telling has improved since I began writing this book, so I promise it does get better! Please give it a try. I've tried my best to steer it away from the cliche werewolf books you find on Wattpad. I'd love to know what you make of it ^-^

Also, I am still debating whether I want to include mature content in this story. What do you think? Should I? Leave a comment to let me know what you'd prefer!

And that's all for now. Again thanks so much for opening this book! Really hope you enjoy it!

 Again thanks so much for opening this book! Really hope you enjoy it!

S Y N O P S I S •

Robyn had seen the world rattle around her, literally. Falling out of a moving coach would guarantee that sort of thing. But what she hadn't imagined was for it to rattle her life, too. In just one, fateful night Robyn learned the biggest secret kept from humanity--that werewolves exist. And that, perhaps, a couple of them wanted her dead.

Despite her efforts, Robyn was swept into the world of werewolves. A world where lovers were predestined, where family bonds ran deep and envy ran even deeper.

This book is a work of fiction

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, events and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Little Red by Michelle J.

This book and its content is copyright of 7cticetch © 2018. All rights reserved.