Chapter 58-My Wedding Night.

Start from the beginning

Our living room in our own room.

Our room.

Muhammad came sit infront of me on the bed, he was kept staring at me with so much love meanwhile I was so busy looking everywhere around me

Muhammad came sit infront of me on the bed, he was kept staring at me with so much love meanwhile I was so busy looking everywhere around me.I saw twenty gifts on the couch. I went and see it, on the gifts it was written my name.I saw five bouquets of roses on the next table. It were so beautiful the roses. I love roses so much.  I smell the roses. The roses frangrance were so smelling so good.Muhammad hugged me at the back. I felt love. He held my hands. While turning to Muhammad,in the left on the table I saw some lovely cards written my name. I went to look the cards. The cards were so beautiful. When I was about to read,I saw another suprise near to the mirror, it was another gift. On the table I found a cd, in the cd's cover I saw it was written my name "To my Tayba" Still I did not know what gifts he gave me, I did not know what he write in the cards, I did not know what he record in the cd but still I was happy. He gave me so much beautiful surprises. He came infront of me, he was still looking at me with so much love,he was coming close to me, he held my hands,he kissed me on my forehead,cheeks-, he held my waist and he started to speak.

"Today you are mine, from today your happiness is my happiness,your smile is mine,your laugh is mine,your eyes is mine, your heart is mine,your soul is mine, you are mine, I promise you that you will live so happy with me, everything mine is yours,what you wants you tell me, if we fight remember that we will not let satan succeed in his mission, our halal relationship is going to be the most beautiful couple infront of our rabb (Allah),I will always love you till jannah,our love will continue in jannah." Said Muhammad with tears falling. I swept his tears. I hugged him. He hugged me hardly.

"I can't believe today finally my Tayba become mine." Said Muhammad still hugging me.

"Muhammad! You made this night so-

"Shhh-wait." Said Muhammad while going to take something on the table.

"Open it." Said Muhammad.

"I can't, I mean there are also the other gifts I have to open-

"Open this one, it's the most special gift."Said Muhammad. I opened the gift, it was a box.