Chapter 17-Letter.

I was aroused when I heard my alarm was ringing. Wondering the moment when I used to wake Hayat so that we could pray together.

I swept away my tears and led to the bathroom. Some minutes passed by when I was done praying. I felt terribly uncomfortable without Hayat. I missed our random fights. I started reading Quran.

After I read my Quran, I didn't know how come I ended up feeling weak. Thinking of Hayat I almost broke into tears, I held my Quran close to me. It was as if Quran was just my bestfriend.

I didn't have the patient, I tried to be strong.
I convinced myself. I had trust on Allah that He would set everything fine.

I went near to bookshelf, looking for Hayat's album. Seeing her smile, her eyes and her postures made me miss her terribly. I lost my contemplation when someone held my shoulder. It wasn't anyone but my dad. I hugged him and end up sobbing.

He could understand my pain, he tried to comfort me. He encouraged me to be strong.
After talking to him, I was almost fine. He instructed me to take rest. I nodded to him.

It was around 10 Am when I was helping mom in the kitchen. As soon I led to my room, I heard my phone was ringing. I was amazed.
I couldn't wait to talk to Hayat.

"Hello-Hayat!" I said jubilantly. I realised it wasn't her but Alhar company. My smile faded away. I was petrified.

Oh Allah please fulfill my dreams.

"Hello!Is this Miss Tayba Hasar?" Asked a lady.

"Hello! Yes it's me." I spoke gently.

"Ma'am-you have got a response for your job application, well you have to collect your confirmation letter within one hour." Said the lady.

"Alright, thank you." I spoke gently.

"Have a nice day." With those words, she hanged the call. I was terrified, my body was shaking. It was the most awaited of my life, I wasn't ready to face such new phase of my life.

I had a huge feeling that I wouldn't opt to be islamic teacher. I tried to express myself some alibi to feel better. Nothing was working out.

I released my breath into harmony. I went to be ready, I chose to wear a skirtwaist cloth full of coloured red. I wore my hijab chiffon coloured brown pale. I did a nude makeup. I wore my sneakers. I held my bag and rushed speedily to the living room.

I told my parents where was I heading to.

"Tayba-stop stressing. Everything will be fine. Trust Allah. Just always remember even you do not get the chance to be selected- you'll always have a special place in our company to work."Said dad.

"Yes dad." I nodded.

As dad has always wanted we sisters to work in our company itself but our dreams were different. Thus, dad did understand us. My dad was the best.He had never leave any chance to understand us. Dad has always been fulfilling our wishes.

"Yummy, you made Kippers, it looks yummy- lemme call Hayat-" As soon I was about to scream, mom held my shoulder.

"Tay- are you forgetting? she isn't here." Said dad.

Every moments, I failed to remember that my sister wasn't here but in London.

"I hope she does reach safely."I was worried.

"Don't worry- you know dad's friend whose name is Akhyar,he lives there. He will pick Hayat and Aisha to the airport and drop them to the university." Said mom with an amazed smile.