Chapter 19-Solace.

I was freezing as soon I heard such broken news. I was petrified. Tears trickled down my face. I was seen beyond down in the dumps. My heart was sank.
I was out of breath. I felt my ears were lying to what I just heard.

I wasn't ready to let go of dad. Nevertheless, I tried to be enough courageous and stand with my mom's side. We didn't leave any prospect but left immediately to the clinic. I drove the car and head to the clinic.

Tayba don't give up so easily. Allah knows what He does. Dad will be fine. Be strong, atleast for mom.
Oh Allah plz heal my dad, plz set everything fine, I can't stay without my dad, I really need my dad, he's my everything. Oh Allah I'm pleading you plz set everything fine.

After some couple of minutes, gratefully we reached on time but my mind was blank. I was having drawbacks vibes, I couldn't stay with my dad. Constantly, I begged Allah to heal my dad. I tried to have some positives vibes for my mom.

"Mom- please don't cry, everything will be fine. 
If you don't have patient then nothing will work out." I consoled her. I could understand how it felt hearing such disaster news, yet I couldn't help myself seeing my mom in such awkward situation.

We led to the receptionist. We figured out in which room was my dad staying over. We ran hurriedly to the lift. My heart was beating fast, I calmed myself. I just had hope on Allah and I knew it He would never leave us broken-hearted. I concealed my tears and smile forcefully to assure some hopes in my mom's heart. I breathed hardly.

With worriedness-we found the room where dad was staying. We swiftly opened the door with tears and-

Our eyes were widened, we didn't have words.
We were not able to believe what was happening. We were elated in some ways but-

"Dad!" I almost cried and hug him.
Therefore, dad hugged us warmly.

"Don't cry, no matter what but one day we all have to die, we are in this world to be tested." Said dad with tears.

"Alhamdullilah you're fine, but how come you're here-" dad cut off mom's sentence.

While looking at dad, mom and I realised there was a stranger who was laying in the clinic cot.

"Who is him?" Mom asked.

"It's him who met accident, I brought him here." Dad narrated everything to us.
Therefore, we came outside.

I thanked Allah so much for answering my doah. I was elated of seeing my dad safely.  It brought light to my heart.

We were worried how we would contact the stranger's family. Fortunately, dad figured out the ID card of the stranger. Therefore, with the help of Neehar uncle- dad got contact to the stranger's family.

Ample of minutes, the stranger called dad.
We were scared and we went inside to see if everything was alright or not.

"Thank you so much for saving my life, may Allah bless you brother." He pleaded gracefully.

"No brother- it's my duty to save my muslim and non-muslim brothers." Dad said primely.

Mom and I went outside. We sat on the bench, we were waiting for the man's family to arrive.
Lately I was checking my phone, wondering if Hayat did message me or not. As soon I was about to open WhatsApp, I felt someone's presence in-front of me. I was accurate.