Prologue & Chapter 1

(2017)

*JUST A REMINDER THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING( if you want to read, go ahead or you can wait once I'm done editing- you can then read)*

As I had started this story when I was 16+ and that time I was still going to college, so I was learning my English success ( I wasn't too good at, like I was good for (60/100)well there are plenty of grammar errors in this story, so now it has come a time when I'm done with my college and all I got my certificate of English success where I can correct the grammar errors, I'll be re-writing it in a concisely way where there won't be a mistake, if you are expecting no mistakes, I would recommend you to wait until I don't edit.

A big Asalamualaykum, hello to all of you. A grand welcome to all my amazing readers.
Thank you so much for deciding to take your precious time to read my story.

Are you excited? Well- I'm excited too! *.*

It's my first book on Wattpad. This story is for EVERYONE. It's NOT only for Muslim people it's ALSO for non-Muslim people.
This story shows you simply, whenever you have patience in life what awaits you and sometimes things which you claim it's not usually true.

Do enjoy my book, do vote, comment and share.
Thanks once again *.*

And let me tell you one thing, I will not write any higher-level vocabulary of English, not because I don't know, but because I want my readers to understand my story concisely and to enjoy my story to the fullest.
And not everyone on Wattpad knows a higher level of English.
Just a reminder, I do have a certificate of learning a higher level of English( Cambridge)from high school and university. 😂

I aim to make my readers' day.

Thanks!

Prologue

(Featured by Wattpad)
A twisted halal relationship (acceptable in Islam) on the right side there's Tayba the beautiful girl, who wears her hijab as her pride, the one who loves her dad dearly. One day her dad wishes were going to be fulfilled but a guy: Muhammad was destroying them. what will happen to the wishes is it going to be fulfilled or not?. By destroying Tayba's dad wishes, is Muhammad going to make Tayba's life miserable? Will Tayba hate him? Will everything change? Is there any bad connection between them that's why Muhammad was reacting like this? Why was he destroying the wishes? For what reason? Will someone save Tayba's dad? Will that new person entry affect Tayba? On the opposite side, someone and Hayat loved each other. Hayat, all her life had been suffered. she used to pretend she was okay, she believed it that still, it was true love the way he was, but from time to time, years over years she realised he ditched her after what he did to her. why he left her? Did he use her? Was he a good person? Did he love another person? For what reason could he leave her? what was his purpose? Will he come back again in Hayat's life? Or he will be only Hayat's nightmare? Or someone will come into Hayat's life? Will that person change Hayat's life?

Can I ask you something which relates to love"? Said him smiling and lowering his gaze.

"If you ask me about LOVE then I'll tell you everything about الله⚘". Said Tayba to him smiling and lowering her gaze.