Chapter 16-Departure.

As soon I moved closer, I realised he was hiding. It was perilous to me of the way was he behaving.

I was horrified as soon I heard the air slammed the window reverberantly. I could hear his voice silently, I wanted to catch him red-handed. As soon I reached outside, someone dragged me harshly and took me into a van.

I couldn't shout. I tried to open the door, nothing was working out.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? What harm did I cause to you?" I broke into tears.

"Your truth." The person replied.

After some minutes, I felt some water was sprinkled on my face. I saw someone's face, staring at me. "What's the truth?" She queried.

I realised I was having again a nightmare.
I could strongly feel there was something wrong that would happen. I tried to stop thinking of these drawbacks.

"I had a weird dream as usual," I confessed to Hayat. I didn't want to be transparent to her in this context, I didn't want her to stress. For once, I claimed perhaps it was just a dream but not any sort of reality. Minutes passed to hours when I realised there was something unsound on the track.

I huffed hardly and proceed to pray.
No one could save me except Allah, I left everything to Him.

It was nearly in the afternoon, where we all cousins were having a good time together. We were watching some movies and having some pizza. It was fascinating. But my mind wasn't fixed as my whole contemplation was on Hayat's departure. I tried to conceal my sadness. I was lost in thinking how would I stay without her absence, it would be verily tough.

We've been playing hide n seek, seeing Hayat smiled made my day. I pretended that I was extremely elated than showing my sad expression.

"We will miss you guys, yesterday was the best day. I can never forget such beautiful memories. I wish y'all could stay more." They all said with an unhappy faces.

"I wish so badly, but I have got no choice left. With great difficulty, I got the opportunity to study at London." Hayat said straightforwardly.

And I was elated with her decision, she would be happy. With a higher chance, she could easily forget him.

"How many years will you study in London?" Asked Wardah.

"It depends on my studies," Hayat said amiably.

It was around 6 pm when dad fetched us.
Dad broke the silence by playing the nasheed
'the beauty of existence', was my favourite nasheed. I didn't have the strength to speak nor Hayat. I didn't want her to go. I was helpless at the same time.

I could slightly see her unhappy face. I concealed my tears and looked through the window. I took a long breathe and keep on remembering to be patient.

Patient Tayba! What do you want that Hayat to be sad staying here and live with that duffer's memories or let her forget him if you want her to forget him
Let Hayat fly to London.

As soon we reached home, dad and mom wished me at the same time. Hayat and I relied on the couch for some while. As soon I was about to face Hayat- something occurred.

"A gift from us." said my parents jubilantly.

"Open it! Tay." Said Hayat with excitement.

I unwrapped the gift and realised it was a Quran, the most beautiful gift which I had always loved to have. I felt blessed seeing such a priceless gift. I ended up hugging my parents. Thus, I got a new long dress with an embroidery design which was coloured blue.