Chapter 15- My Lukiest Day.

"What? Who told you this?" I was curious.

Ya Allah what's happening?

"No one but I'm thinking so-" I cut off her sentence.

"How come?" I was bearing the brunt.

"I saw someone's eyes were over you for so long- so I thought he's interested in you as he was talking to a lady while seeing at you." Wardah narrated.

"Infact I noticed so many guys were looking at her." Zeenat spoke.

"First of all, I don't care about anyone of them, stupid guys, instead of lowering their eyes, they were staring like donkeys-" I was enraged.

"What about the time you find your mr right?" Wardah smiled at me.

"Then-"Hayat cut off my sentence.

"Then-Tayba will say oh baby look at me how much you want, I'm completely yours love." She started laughing.

Everyone was laughing.

"In your dreams." I stared at her with a smile.

"Let's see." Zeenat winked at me.

All of a sudden, Faduila aunty called me to help her. I rushed to help her. I swept the floor.

"Jazakillah Tayba." Said aunty.

I smiled gently to her.

I walked to the corridor to reach Wardah's room. While walking, I could easily hear Hayat's voice. I was happy hearing her laugh.

Ya Allah always make her happy, she deserves so much happiness. What's Hayat talking?

Out of blue, I was confused hearing what was Hayat talking about.

"Are you mad? She's coming! Shhh no."
As soon I reached inside the room, I asked her who was about to come.

"I thought you know." Said Hayat rolling her eyes. Her expression was speechless.

"I don't know that's why am I asking you, will
you say me who is coming?" I was turning mad.
She wasn't saying me anything.

"Come on Tayba, we were actually doing a role play." They confessed. Hayat nodded.

"For what?" I was being a pollster.

"For Wardah to have the strength to talk to Rayees confidently." Said Hayat.

All of them were looking at each others face with a funny face, they started to laugh. Even I started to laugh thinking Wardah would do acting Infront she of Rayees.

"Well,never mind. Hayat I forgot to ask you something. What did you ask mom to bring? Cause as long I know I do that remember I brought everything in the bag, I didn't forget anything."

"No- actually you did forget one thing." Said Hayat.

"What?" I was wondering.

"Jacket." Said Hayat.

"But Hay- you don't really put jacket to sleep, then?" I was confused at her behaviour.

"Wardah told me she was getting cold a lot so I thought maybe I should bring a jacket otherwise who knows I would be feeling cold sleeping here." Said Hayat.

"Right Wardah?" Hayat made eye contact to Wardah.

"Y-yes, I still remember". Wardah nodded.