Chapter 9-My Family.

It was finally 8 o'clock. We were making sure everything was ready. I dressed up in a beautiful long cloth filled of satin tissue coloured dark green. Making sure my pale brown hijab chiffon properly. I did a simple makeup.

And there I found my sister was occupied taking pictures rather than getting ready. "Girl- can you please get ready- the guests must be on their way."

After some minutes later on, she finally been ready. We led to the living room happily.
Therefore, we took some cute and hilarious selfies. Thus, the relatives reached.

I met my aunties,uncles and cousins. I couldn't express my feelings how much was I elated seeing them. I greeted them with a smile.

Mom told them to have seat, Hayat and I started serving them Pepsi.

Therefore, I took a seat and involve talking to my family. Instantly, one of my uncle talked to me. "I can't believe it Tayba- you have grown up, ma sha Allah my daughter." He said with a smile. I was speechless but smile.

"I still remember those days when you were baby, I used to snatch your toy and you used to cry so much." He spoke out.

Everyone ended up laughing. Verily childhood was the best life, no stress and best memories.

As I have three aunties, uncles and seven cousins. My grandma wasn't present as she went to perform pilgrimage whilst my grandpa was no more.

Thus, I had casual talks with my cousins girls.
I was happy seeing my aunties helping my mom in serving the food. They were really good people. After some while, Hayat and I went to eat Indian food which were our favourite. It was scrumptious.

My cousins- Zeenat,
Wardah,Humairaa,Hannah. "After so long I'm seeing you." I spoke sadly to them. "We really missed you guys." They said to Hayat and I.

The other cousins were Umar, Sayeed and Salman.

All the cousins grouped together with the aunties and were having a discussion.

"What do you think about the plan?" Asked Umar to everyone. As he was planning to go out for sight-seeing.

"I won't be here." Hayat said sadly. We were unhappy, I wanted her to be here where easily I would enjoy.

"If there's no Hayat-there no me in these plans."I told them.

Everyone was disappointed but they could understand me.

"So when Hayat come back to Mauritius-
we will again set a plan. What do you say Tayba?"Asked Umar.

"Yes- that's look great!"Said I.

My aunty Faduila's daughter-Wardah was about to engage, my aunties were talking about this topic.I was so happy, Hayat and I wanted to scream but we couldn't. We loved to the depth attending marriages especially in our family. It would be too fun and flabbergasted.

They were discussing about her engagement when it would take place. Happily they mentioned it for tomorrow, Hayat felt relieved on hearing this, otherwise she would miss such a great opportunity.

I looked back when I found someone was calling me.

"Tayba-I want to ask you something?"Said Wardah feeling stressed.

''Yes sure- Is there any problem?" I was scared, I was hoping she's happy for her engagement.

"Wait- Let's go upstairs!" said Hayat.

I nodded to them.

I hope there's no issues. I hope Wardah is doing all of these for her own happiness.

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers❣︎ I hope you're doing great🌹
How did you find this chapter? How did you find her family? I love reading your views, don't forget to comment, vote and share my story🌹

Let's see what she wants to say to Tayba🎀

Do you think Wardah is unhappy?
Are you excited for the upcoming engagement?

Till then - Be happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient.🌹

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹