Chapter 31-Dejected.

I heard some machines were ringing, my eyes were enlarged seeing the doctors were running to the room of mom. I was petrified. I knew it that nothing was turning alright. I was trembling.

I tried to fill some hope within myself.

"The patient's health is so much critical." Said the nurses. They brought some equipments, injections and serum rushing to the room where my mom was staying over. My hopes were decreasing little by little.

Within some minutes, the doctor came outside. I ran to him panicky.

"How is my mother? Will she be okay? Is everything fine?"I asked disconsolately.

"Where is your dad?"Asked the doctor.

What should I say? Tell the truth that my dad is in prison? How can I tell this? What if he needs my dad urgently, you have to handle this situation Tayba!

"H-he is not here."I tried not to stammer.

"Come to my cabin, I have to discuss your mother's report." Said the doctor.

Oh Allah I could feel there's something not fine. Oh Allah plz set everything fine. I can't overthink! I have to be courageous. In sha Allah everything will be fine.

"Please sit down." Said the doctor while reading my mother's report.

"What's your name?"Asked the doctor politely.

"Tayba Hasar." I said.

"And I'm doctor Nivesh." He introduced himself.

"Your mother has lost so much blood due to the accident. Her heart isn't responding well, and with time her heart may-" Said the doctor briefly.

"No! Please doctor do something." I adjured him.

"She needs so much, otherwise she won't able to survive."Said the doctor.

"Doctor, you can take my blood."I confessed.

"Miss Tayba! It's not like you're thinking. First, I have to check if you have blood negative then there will be a huge possibility."Said the doctor solemnly.

I'm a negative girl, I always think of negative things, so obviously my blood must be negative.
Can you stop talking nonsense Tayba?

"Look how your mom's brain is damaged."Said the doctor while showing me the x-ray report.

"And for repairing your mom's brain, you'll need to pay 100,000 rupees."Said the doctor.

"Doc-

"Doctor- doctor, the patient isn't able to breath." Said the nurse while taking serum. The doctor went speedily.

"Ma'am, you can't go inside."Warned the nurses.

I was taken to the laboratory to take out my blood. I had been waited for couple of hours, to know the result of my blood. I was dejected when I realised my blood was positive. The nurse did inform me that the clinic was making some arrangements for the blood.

"For a precaution, it would be better if you do the arrangements of the blood by your own." Said the nurse.

Where will I find blood negative? To whom will I ask? As if everyone will be ready to give their blood!
What if Rayha has negative blood? I know she won't refuse me. Lemme call her.

"Hello,Asalamualaykum Tayba." Said Rayha.

"Walaykumsalam,Rayha-" I halted.

"Tayba! Your dad is sent to prison, after all what he did." Said Rayha impertinently.