Chapter 33-Disbelief.

I overlooked him, I tried to scrutinise away how much I could. Well, he saluted to us.

"Walaykumsalam."Replied Rayha and I.

"Tayba!" Muhammad glanced at me.

What's his problem? I just don't want to see him!

I knew it that he would keep on sheering nonsense, I was extremely anxious of his drama. Therefore I decided to put an end of it, so I faced him.

"Do you have any issues? Don't you understand? Get that clear in your mind-I don't want to listen to you!" I said to him,lividly.

"Just listen to him for once." Rayha tried to induce me.

I was incredulity at her, she was in Muhammad's side. I hadn't any idea how come did Muhammad trap her in his plan.

"Oh! that's mean you're also involve in."I said in disbelief.

"It's not about that-" I cut off Muhammad's sentence.

"Get away!"I had apprised him.

"Tayba, I can't go away unless I don't confess you the actual truth, believe or not but fact is your dad is a- " I cut off his nonsense topic.

"I don't want to listen anything against my dad! You won't leave right? So don't worry I'm leaving for betterment." I said angrily.

Therefore I told Rayha to start the engine. She faced me with a dull face. I couldn't believe she was also against my dad. I was just amazed at her reaction. Just wow.

"Fine!" I said.

I didn't waste any seconds, I took my bag and  left. I walked constantly unless I wouldn't find any bus stop.

Reaching to the bus stop, I realised that I was isolated. I felt somehow terrified, it was seemed as if a perilous area.

I turned at the left side when I heard someone called me. It was no one except the greedy man- Mr Muhammad Musab.

"Why are you following me? I don't need your fake caring or whatever." Said I constantly walking nowhere.

I felt kind of bizarre and out of breath when something got stuck in my hand. Yes, he held my hand, I was flabbergasted.

As soon I turned to him, suddenly things changed. He held my hand more tightly and started running away.

Why he is holding my hand? Why are we running? What's his purpose? Is he kidnapping me?What's going to happen? Or he is doing this because someone have never talk to him in this way like I'm doing?

"Leave me."I tried to stop running, yet I wasn't able to. He wasn't talking at all, he was looking anxious or something. There was something not alright.

Still Muhammad is not saying a word! Why? Why is he behaving like this? Why my heart is beating so fast? Why am I feeling good vibes? No way! He is a bad vibes of whatever he had did.