Chapter 52-Different with him.

When I peeped a little through the curtain to see who at the balcony, I saw it were Muhammad and Zayr. I was shocked, my eyes became widened.

"What are they doing here?"

"Let's avoid it!"

"No! Zayr is crossing his limit this time!" Said Hayat angrily.

"Hayat!" Said Zayr silently.

Quickly Hayat and I wore our abayas and hijabs and went to pull the curtain again. We were not about pull the curtains but a while ago my mind was telling me something bad happened, I wanted to make sure everything was fine or not, the way Zayr was calling Hayat's name as if something bad had happened so that's why we went and pulled the curtains.

After pulling the curtains,Hayat opened the door of the balcony. She went straight to Zayr.

"What do you want?" Asked Hayat angrily.

"To tell you my truth!" Said Zayr.

"what the-

"Muhammad! What are two doing over here huh? You climbed the pipe
to come in my balcony? Are you mad? You want to be like monkey? Then go climb the trees". Said I exhausted.

"Tayba! Today you have to listen!" Said Muhammad strongly.

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING!"

"Tayba sister-in-la-

I looked at Zayr confusingly and with a serious stare.

"No I meant Tayba sis, please let me explain! Listen to my version too, you can't blame me until you know the truth about me!" Said Zayr sadly.

"Okay!" Said I while looking at Hayat.

"Since I met Hayat in the marriage, it was the day I fell for her, at the same day that night, she came out from the hall, I dragged her to a trees just because I wanted to know her name. After knowing her name, I sent her a friend request on facebook, i really loved her and still do...there were no a single day my love decrease for her." Said Zayr looking at Hayat with sadness. Hayat was too looking at him.

"And one day, my brother got to know that I love a girl, bro told me whatever I was doing was not good! He told me i can't keep hanging out with Hayat! Because it's an act of HARAM RELATIONSHIP! Bro told me that if I really loved Hayat, then I should wait for her and ask her hand to her parents and even at that time I had no job, I was still studied in university and today Alhamdullilah, I got my own business,everything except my Hayat! I really love Hayat! I knew I hurt her so much but me too I was hurt, I had to keep myself away from Hayat because I did not want to have a Haram relationship with her, if bro did not tell me this, I would continue in this Haram relationship and would keep commiting sins, whatever I felt right I did" said Zayr with a face as if want to cry.

Hayat started crying, Zayr and Hayat were staring at each other for two minutes. They were not saying anything but they were speaking with their eyes. As if their eyes were talking to each other.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN'T FORGET YOU! YOU STILL STUCK IN MY HEAD, MY MIND." Said Hayat.

"You think that I'll forget you? You think when we were in London, that girl which was sitting next to me, you think it is my girlfriend? She is my niece,she is eleven years old.Hayat! Since we broke up, I never date any other girls, because I love only you."said Zayr.

I was feeling so bad, I was so ashamed at myself, I did not give a chance to Zayr to explain and now when he told us his version, he was not wrong.