Chapter 46-She died?

"Im sorry, we could not save her." Said the doctor.

"How can you do this?" Said Muhammad angrily holding the doctor's collar shirt.

When the doctor said this,since this I lost everything. I was in an overwhelmed situation. My heart was feeling so hurt. I lost my sister today. My mom stopped talking. I could saw tears in Muhammad's eyes. My sister died? Still I was not believing it. I tried to go inside the operation's room. But the nurses did not let me entered inside. I fought with the nurses and by fighting they let met in.

When I went inside, I saw they covered Tayba's face completely from her head till her feet with white sheet. Since I saw this, I was more shattered. I was getting difficulty to breathe. I was feeling suffocated.

No one was talking, everyone was lost. The doctor told Muhammad to take Tayba's body at home, for the mayat.

Muhammad was in anger, he punched his hands into the wall. My mom was not talking either. Tears were falling from her eyes. She did not have a single word to say when her first daughter was not with her now.

Since Rahbia and Faduila aunties and Fayzal and Abbas uncles got the news that Tayba died, they came quickly to the clinic. They were speechless when they heard of this.

Uncle Abbas and Fayzal took Tayba's body in the same car we were and went in home.

My sister broke all her promises which she made to me. How can you do this  to me Tayba? Why you left me? Couldn't you take me with you? Why you left me alone in this world? I hate you Tayba! You know it I can never hate you. But why you did this to me? I will stay alone now.

Mom and my aunties went to bath Tayba. I was not present there. I was hiding myself in my wardrobe. I was getting scared. In the next hour, the mayat was taking place. Everyone came to attend the mayat.

All my cousins and other aunties who went to maldives, they came to Mauritius. As yesterday they came back to Mauritius. Everyone was silent. They were not believing if Tayba truly died. But the fact was it's true she died. It was difficult for me to accept my sister died. The one since childhood I was with, with the one I used to go to primary school,school, college. With the one I used to share all my secrets, we used to eat food together,we used to to laugh together, we used to go to shopping together, we used to support each other.

All Tayba's memories left except her itself. What a life?

The mufti came and started to read the doah. I was in reflection.

                             ***

When it was time for Tayba's body to take to the graveyard. My uncles, Muhammad and other men were lifting Tayba's body putting on the janazah.

"Tayba! Please! Why you did this to me? Why you left me? For what punishment am I did? that you are doing this to me?" Said I crying loudly holding the janazah.

"Tayba! Please don't go, you are leaving me alone? Don't go, don't go away-away from me, I love you Tay, please don't go" said I crying so much and I fell down.

They were taking Tayba's body away from me. I went in my room and closed the door. My other cousins came to knock the door.

"Can't you leave me alone? Go away from here"

My head was aching so much.

I become alone now. There is no one who can understands me. It's Allah only. Ya Allah why you take my sister from me? You know it! I can't stay without her. Then why you did this to me?

Remembering Tayba's memories, it was during our childhood, when mom was bathing us together, we used to sprinkle water in each other face with excitement. There was a tortoise toy, one day we fight for it, we decided not to talk to each other for one second after one second, we two realised we can't stay without talking to each other. At the same time we two asked forgiveness. We made promised we will never go away from each other how matter the situation and will always talk to each other.

If you made the promise, then why are you left? Tell me Tayba!

Remembering our days when we were teenagers, Tayba and I were having lunch at home. We were on holidays. We were cooking pizza together. We were hugging each other. Who will I hug now Tayba?

Remembering her laugh. Remembering her smile, Remembering her beautiful face. Remembering the day of her birthday when we were dancing to each other.

I was crying so much. I was in sufferance. There was no one who could understand me better than Tayba in this world. My sister means everything to me.

After a few minutes, I felt as if someone slapped me in my cheeks when I turned my face at the left, I saw mom.

Mom slapped me? But why? Why did I do?

"HAYAT!HAYAT!HAYAT!" screaming mom and shaking my body.

Then I Rea-

Asalamualaykum guys. So how did you find this awkward chappy?keep voting and commenting, thanks for your supports. Do vote and comment.⚘🌸

What was happening actually? Why her mom slapped her? Why her mom in all sudden was screaming and shaking her?
She locked the door then how can how mom came inside?