Chapter 8- News.

It was around 4 o'clock, when Tayba's mom was wondering something. A smile appeared on her face.

"Ahmed-I'm thinking something, what about inviting our family for a dinner?" She spoke gently.

"You're right, it's been so long we didn't meet them, what a brilliant idea my wife." Her husband spoke out happily.

He was proud of her wife, he felt blessed of having a good wife like her. Instantly, Tayba reached in the kitchen, she was occupied at scrutinising what her beloved mother was cooking.

"What are you cooking mom?" Tayba spoke jubilantly.

"Someone's favourite food." Her mom winked at her in a playful way. Tayba was over moon when she realised her mom must be cooking her favourite food.

"I'm cooking Biryani,Noodles,Pizza, Barfi and-" Tayba cut off her mom's sentence.

"So much food- yes I know that I love eating food but this time- it's really exaggerating." She wasn't able to believe.

Her mom started laughed loudly and conveyed to her. " My drama queen! It's not just for you but also-" Again she cut off her mom's sentence.

"Mama- I know it's not just for me but for dad and Hayat. Don't you still seem it's too much food?" She spoke innocently.

"My beloved Tayba, I'm cooking so much food because I'm inviting our family for dinner." Her mom spoke out.

Since her mom conveyed her this news, Tayba was elated. She couldn't wait to meet her beautiful family, she was that girl who loved meeting her family, spend good time with her cousins and verily she was not just beautiful but the sweetest girl.

"Why you didn't say me before?" Tayba spoke out.

"Because you didn't let me talk." Her mom smiled.

"Mom- to be honest with you I don't want Hayat to go, I don't know how will I live without her." Tayba was unhappy.

And then her mom convinced her.
"You have to get used without her. When you'll get married then what will you do?" Her mom raised a real fact.

It was obvious.

"So what- I'll take her with me." Tayba ended up winking childishly.

Therefore, she started helping her mom.
She tried to conceal her smile whenever the the topic about her marriage was reverberating in her mind. It was her dream like other girls to get married.

She started blushing.

Asalamualaykum , hello to all my amazing readers 🌹 I hope you're doing great.
How did you find this chapter? Don't forget to vote, comment and surely share my book. It's gonna make my day

Whose excited to meet Tayba's family?
Do you think Tayba will meet her Prince Charming? 🌹

As a lot of things are going to occur in their lives, I chose to write more about their behaviours so that y'all recognise them in a concisely way where you don't get confused. 🌹

Till the -Be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient

By-@hijabygirlFa_h🌹