~Teenage wasteland~

Narration

Veronica woke up surrounded by empty bottles of pure poison and a half naked Sweat Pea. She looked around trying to realize where she was. It was Sweat Pea's dump of an apartment. She woke him up with a light push. "yeah?",Sweat pea said with a groggy morning voice. Veronica looked at him and smiled,'Morning." Sweat Pea looked at the girl sprawled across his chest,"morning beautiful.".  Veronica giggled."I can make us some breakfast if you want." Veronica offered the man laying under her. "yeah, that'd be great.". Veronica's phone began to ring. "Let me get that." "Hello?". "Mija,where the hell are you?" "Mom..I'm at Betty's..." "No you aren't,I talked to Betty...are you at Archie's house...I swear to god if you're in his bed,did you sleep with him,of course you did you're a teenager.." "MOM,I broke up with Archie I'm at Sweat Pea's" "Who is....wait is it that serpent?" "Gotta go mom.". Veronica sighed. sweat Pea looked at veronica with a face of concern. "Veronica,we have to do something." "What do you mean?" We have to go settle something, how serpents settle things..with the ghoulies." "More like goonies, but lemme guess a car race." "Yes mam." The two lovers walked into the white worm dressed in serpent gear. Jughead glared at Veronica,but she just looked away. "FP stood up and said,"Okay, I'll pick a main driver,they'll pick a side driver,and they'll pick a backseat driver." Okay,Jughead you'll be driving." Jughead nodded and said,"I want sweat Pea." Sweat Pea then shouted,"I want Veronica." "Jughead quickly walked off to the side and called Archie. Now it was time. They went to the race tracks and got suited up. Archie ran up to Veronica and grabbed her arm."Veronica!"."Archie,you can't stop me from doing this, you broke up with me,remember...I'm a serpent now so grow the HELL up." Archie looked at Veronica with wide eyes and watched as the girl he let go walked into a death machine. As the started to drive the ghoulies rammed into the side of the car causing Jughead to slide off the bridge causing the car to fall into the water of the deadly river. Veronica tried to keep her head up but it all went black. Jughead saw Veronica's limp body floating around the water. He picked her up and carried her to shore. Archie came running down."Oh my god,Veronica!" Archie fell to his knees and looked at the girl he let go of, but now he was never gonna let go ever again. They arrived at the hospital and put Veronica in the ICU.The police dragged the water for Sweat Pea's body,and it was found. Veronica hadn't woken up yet,Archie grasped onto her hand as she clinged onto the last threads of life.

Thanks for reading. As always if you have any questions,comments,suggestions please let me know. Love you my Vixens<3