Nightmare

Veronica couldn't sleep due to the stormy weather and her parents screaming about the mayoral election,so she called Archie.She dialed his number and he answered after 1 ring."Hey babe what's up?". "Hey Archiekins,I'm sorry but do you mind if I sleep at your house?".Archie smiled to himself knowing why she needed him."Yeah,but what's wrong.". Veronica sighed,"The storm dipshit,okay I'm on my way,love you.". Archie smiled at that word,not   dipshit,love."Okay,be safe I love you.".veronica hung up and she slid out of bed in her dinosaur shorts and one of Archie's Riverdale hoodies. She grabbed her keys and walked past her parents argument. Hermione approached Veronica and asked,"Where are you going wearing...that?"."Don't be mad,I'm going to Archie's I can't sleep and Mary is there so nothing will happen,please mami.". Hermione nodded her head and Veronica sqeauled like a little girl."Thank you mami!". Veronica got Andre to drive her to Archie's where she had forgotten her umbrella. Veronica ran to the porch but she already got drenched."Hey Ronnie,you got a little drop of water...everywhere.". "I know..i forgot my umbrella.". It's okay I'll get you a different shirt.". "thanks babe.". Archie ran upstairs and Veronica laid down and quickly drifted off.Archie brushed the hair out of her face,"Ronnie you need to change baby.". "I'm to tired,do it for me.". "K." Veronica lifted her arms and Archie lifted her shirt off and replaced with a big bulldogs sweatshirt.He got her shorts off and tossed those in the dryer.Archie climbed in bed trying not to wake her,as he tried to get comfortable Veronica turned and buried her face in his bare chest.The two fell asleep and Archie was woken up by Veronica's tears on his chest,he ignored it for a second until Veronica started screaming in her sleep."He's not dead,no Pea is fine..HE'S FINE!".Archie rubbed her back until she woke up."I'm sorry.". "veronica don't apoligize for that,ever...do you wanna talk about it.". "Sure.". "what was it about Archie asked while holding his girlfriend."Pea,they were killing him and telling me he was dead Archie,it was the blackhood but a lot of them.". I'm Sorry baby,let's go back to sleep okay.". "Okay...".   Veronica curled up on Archie and finally,for the first time in months,felt safe.

Guess who back..back again(Sorry)

I had writer block but leave me idead because this chapter was just a filler I need a plot of some sort

As always thank you for reading Vixens!<3