~Back in his arms~ Chapter 10

Archie's P.O.V

I was getting ready for school and when I grabbed my shirt my hand brushed across one of Ronnie's night gowns. She used to bring them over in case we fell asleep. I miss those nights when we would just cuddle,watch movies, and talk. I missed her, everything about her. Her beautiful raven hair, her big brown eyes you could get lost in, the way she walks like she owns the place, her attitude, and how she supports you with whatever it may be. What have I done.

                                                          Veronica's P.O.V

 I woke up and told Reggie to leave before my parents got home. I got dressed and put the baby in a light pink onesie and some fuzzy socks. My parents got home and gave me a kiss and a hug. I kissed the baby goodbye and told my parents goodbye. When I got to school Betty came up to me and hugged me for a good minute and then Jughead hugged me (I know shocker). Then Kevin came and hugged me. I went to my usual classes then lunch. There he was. A certain redhead who broke my heart. I had to be strong so I sat on the end by Kevin. "Hey V." "Hey Betty". Kevin turned to me and said,"How's the baby?" "She's good." I went to throw my trash away and Archie looked at me and said "Ronnie what's on your back?" I told Betty to take a picture and she did and then I looked at it. I started shaking so much that I dropped my phone. I got up and went to the girls locker room. After a minute Betty and Kevin came running in to comfort me. "V what happened in New York?" "She made him..." "Veronica what did she make him do?" "He..he beat me and then he...." Kevin looked at me and then to Betty."Oh my god.."

                                                                    Archie's P.O.V

"Jughead what just happened?" "I have no idea but whatever it is it's not good.". We sat in silence for a minute until Jughead spoke up and said, "Have you noticed that Veronica doesn't smile anymore."  "Yeah, she doesn't even call us by the nicknames she gave us...Jug i'm really worried about her." "Archie just talk to her." I will.

                                              After River Vixen practice

           I waited in a chair in the hall and waited for Veronica. When I saw her she just smiled at me but I grabbed her arm, "Ronnie can we talk?" "Sure Archie,what is it?" "I'm sorry for everything...everything I did, everything Mackenzie and Ashton did. I want to make it all better but if she finds out she'll kill you and I can't lose you Veronica and...". Before i could ramble on anymore she grabbed my cheek and traced circles on it."It's not your fault, I understand." "Ronnie what did he do to you?" "He raped me, Archie." "Oh my god...I'm so sorry....come here." I gestured towards my body and she sat on my lap and burried her face into my neck. "I miss this arhiekins." "I miss you calling me archiekins, and you...I think I'm going to tell miss Grundy that we won't work out and tell her to leave us alone." "Really?" "Yes, I miss you, and you need someone to help take care of that baby." she laughed "I do need that, but most importantly I need my Archiekins." "you're cute when you say that." "You're cute when you say i'm cute" We bust out in a laughing fit and we just sat there." I saw Betty and Jughead standing by the lockers and Betty mouthed thank you to me and Jughead gave me a thumbs up. I'm so happy to have her back.

Thanks for reading.<3