~The Ex~ Chapter 2

Veronica's P.O.V  

    There was a knock on the door at 3:47 in the morning. I squirmed my way out of Archie's arms to answer it. I opened my door and there stood my ex boyfriend Ashton. I looked at him with disgust. "Why the heck are at my house or my town in the middle of the night!?".  He looked at me with his devilish smirk and said, "What do you think babe, you didn't forget now did you?" He looked at me and his words hit me like a bullet to the chest. "I..I.. I didn't know it was now!". I started to panic. He walked towards me a little and asked, "You gonna let me in now babe or are we just gonna stand outside?", he asked me this while laughing slightly. "Whatever, just be quiet everyone is asleep.". I said that while I closed the door and he walked inside and sat on the couch. "Hey Veronica, where is the bathroom?" he asked. "Down the hall past my room, but be quite!". "Yes mam." he said and winked before walking down the hall. It had been a couple of minutes and then I heard a scream. "Veronica why is there some red head in your bedroom?!" he said this yelling at me which scared me because he is very tall and muscly and he is very intimidating and manipulative. He screamed so loud that he woke my parents up. My dad was very angry that there was a guy in my bed but he didn't care at all that Ashton was here, probably because when we were together, my dad and him were practically dating.                                "VERONICA JANE LODGE WHO IS THIS  KID IN YOUR BED!!!??" him saying that pissed me off so much that I said something I would regret.  "WHOEVER THE HECK I WANT!!! YOU CAN'T JUST WALCE YOU'RE WAY OUT OF JAIL AND COME BACK TO PARENT ME!!".    I knew he was mad so I went into my room and locked the door.  I started to sob and Archie came and wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that. Even when he is going through a dark time he is still there for me every step of the way. I'm just dreading  having to talk to Ashton tomorrow. I wish he could've forgotten.

Hi I know this isn't the best story whatsoever but please don't give up on it, if you have any ideas or questions let me know. thanks<3