~It's too late now~Chapter 13

*Reminder Veronica's baby is about 11 months old.*

         How could someone do something that psychotic? Who did it? You could never replace something this precious.

                                                                    Archie's P.O.V

I told Ms.Grundy that I couldn't do this because I need Veronica and that if we were together we would face charges. I also told her that I had to take care of a baby.She said she understood, but she said she still loves me.I went home and put some more comfy clothes on.I got a call from Ronnie and I picked it up."Hey babe,what's up." "Can you come get me from Jughead's house babe?" Of course, why did you stay there?" "I had a fight with my parents,Polly was in labor so I couldn't stay with Betty,and you got home super late." "Okay just wondering, I'm on my way." "Thanks Archiekins,Love you." "Love you too,bye." "Bye." I grabbed my keys and drove to Jughead's house. She opened the door and kissed me. I gave Jughead a hug and said hey and bye. She handed me Emilia and we went home. Veronica cooked dinner and I put Emm to bed. Veronica and I just watched T.V and then went to bed,after we checked on Emilia. It was about 5 in the morning, and we had school. I woke up to make breakfast, for me,mom,and Ronnie. I heard Veronica and my mom wake up. While I was making muffins I heard Veronica scream,"ARCHIE,MARY!!" "I"M COMING VERONICA." My mom and I bolted up the stairs and into Emilia's room. "She's dead Archie...She's dead..." Veronica was shaking and crying. I looked in the crib and there lied her blue body. I checked her pulse and it was very small, but still there. "SHE'S ALIVE!! WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" Veronica wrapped Emm in a blanket and dashed down the stairs. We all got to the hospital and ran in. "HELP ME PLEASE,MY BABY!!" They took the baby out of Veronica's shaking hands.I guess Betty heard us and came running up to us,"Oh my god!" Veronica fell to the floor and we all got on the ground to comfort each other. "Ms.Lodge, Mr.Andrews,Mrs.Andrews, Please follow us." Veronica ran to the doors he was in front of. "MRS.LODGE PLEASE SLOW DOWN!" "SHUT THE F$*k UP MY CHILD IS DYING!" We went into the room Emm was in. Veronica kneeled next to the bed which had our baby's body attached to a load of tubes and wires.Veronica looked at her "Emm...baby if you can hear me it's mommy and daddy, and Nanna is here too...I love you so much and you're gonna get through this baby..." Veronica rubbed her head and just held Emms hand. I put my arm around her and we fell asleep. "Mommy?!" "Veronica bolted up to Emilia's confused state, she couldn't see well because her eyes were swollen and red. "Emilia, oh my god baby you're okay, Mommy's right here,I got you baby....Arch go get a docter now!!" I ran to get a docter who happened to be in Polly's room. I opened the door and said,"She's awake,Emilia's awake...." The doctor ran to her room and I quickly said hi and bye to Betty and Polly.We got in there and Emilia was terrified. I went over to her,"Hey baby it's daddy you're gonna be okay princess." "Daddy I scared." "Don't be baby,me and mommy are here and so is nanna." I kissed her forhead and the took her to surgery. We all sat there and waited.I really hope she is ok, we can't live without her. But, who would do this?

 THANKS FOR 1k reads! It means the world to me. As always if you have any sugestions or comments, please do say. I love you My Vixens,thanks for reading<3