~Just tell him~Chapter 4

Veronica's P.O.V.

I told him everything...well most things...except the whole me being pregnant with Ashton's baby a while back. If I tell him will he think I'm a huge slut. He wouldn't do that...he loves me...right? I have to tell him.Here goes nothing.

                                                                     Archie's P.O.V

"Ronnie?". I feel so bad for her,he threatened her and cheated on her. But why is he here? "Babe?". I asked her this and she just slowly lifted her head up and said,"y...y..yeah?". "You know you can tell me everything and anything you want, I love you and I'll never hurt you.".I said what I meant, I love her and seeing her like this kills me inside. "promise?". She looked so hurt. I went and sat her in my lap and wrapped my arms around her and pressed her forehead against mine. "I promise.". She looked at me and began to tell me everything.

                                                                 Veronica's P.O.V

"Archie, back in New York  me and Ashton used to date and hook up a lot...it wasn't a good relationship. I got pregnant with his baby...". I chocked on my words, I have a child,which I have to see in 2 days...wow. I started to cry...that eventually turned into me loudly sobbing into Archie's chest.

                                                            Flashback to New York

I met Ashton and his door, Mackenzie with him... whatever. "Hey Vee, dang you look good today." "Whatever Ashton...why am I here?". He looked at Mackenzie and then to me,"To get your abortion...duh!"." WOW, I could never do that Ashton,what else can I do?Please?!" He thought for a second."In a year when the baby is born you come back to New York and help me raise our little baby, OH and don't tell your parents, hide it.". "ok...bye."  "Vee wait!" I looked at him walking towards me. he grabbed my butt again and harshly whispered to me,"Tell anyone, I'll kill you and the baby,got it?"  "Got it."                                                

                                                              ~End on flashback~

"Archie...I'm scared.". Ron*phone rings* "Hello?" "yes this is him,is my dad ok? "Ok I'll be there in a second." He grabbed his coat and kissed me and said he was sorry he had to leave but he'll see me later.       I was thinking and then suddendly my thoughts were interrupted by Ashton walking in and locking the door behind him.

                   Thanks for reading, again if you have and ideas or concerns please comment that.                                                                   Thanks for reading my cringey af story.<3