~Serpent Strip~

Veronica's P.O.V

I woke up and got dressed, I put of a black tank top with a rose on it, I paired that with a maroon mini skater skirt. I put on my black heels and I noticed that he had left his hat on my vanity. I decided to take it over to Southside High. I walked into the snake invested halls and a rather ravishing boy named Sweet Pea,he looked at me up and down."Hey Northside,what are you doing here?' "Returning the Crown to the prince of Snakes, is there a problem?" "Yeah, you have to be a serpent to be here, is that a problem?" "Depends, what do I have to do?" "Ah,What's your name?" "Veronica Lodge" "Meet me at the white worm after school" "Yes royal jester,now please return this to the prince." "yes mam" he winked at me as I walked out. 

                                                                   After School

I walked into the White Worm."Lodge!" "Hey there." "Welcome to the Snake Nest" "it's defenitley a nest, now tell me what do I have to do to become a serpent?" "Well, you gotta do the snake dance." He pointed over to a lady dancing on a pole. "so,I have to be and exotic dancer for a few minutes."Yep,you still down." "Under one condtion." "What is that?" "You have to help me get ready for it, when is it." "I'm so down, and it's tomorrow, for my birthday party, it'll be her." "who's all gonna be her?" "Some serpents, like Jughead." "Oh dear god, he'll tell Betty,oh well see you tomorrow." "Bye Lodge." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked off.

                                                    Next Day

Sweat Pea was helping me get ready for the party. I put on a lacy set of black lingere. I pulled my hair up and put on some heels. Sweat Pea placed kisses down my neck and smiled at me. I put on some high waisted ripped jeans. We walked out as the party started Jughead ran up to me and said,"Veronica,what are you doing here?" "Celebrating sweet Pea's bday, what about you.' "same thing, be careful." Music started playing and Sweet Pea told me it was time, I took of my jeans and handed them to him. I put my hand on the pole and started doing the snake dance. In the middle of it Jughead, Betty, and Archie walked in. Betty whispered to a concerned Jughead, 'What's happening, why is she being a stripper." The music stopped and Sweet Pea got on the stage and handed me a Serpent Jacket. "WELCOME VERONICA LODGE INTO THE SERPENTS!" Everyone clapped except B,Jug,and Archie. Jughead looked at Betty and said,"Oh my god she's a serpent now." I walked off before I could get my lecture. "Veronica get your ass over here!" Jughead yelled at me. "What the hell was that!" Betty said to me. Archie just gave me a black stare. He looked at my jacket. "I'm a serpent now, that's all" "veronica you don't know how we work." "Well , I'll figure it out, I always do.". Archie looked at me and said,"Take that off Ronnie." "No." He took the jacket off of me and put his Varsity jacket on me. He held the jacket over my head as I jumped for it. Sweat Pea came in and snatched the Jacket from him. I threw his jacket on him and put the Leather Jacket that represented my place in this troubled gang.Sweat Pea put his arm around me and we walked off. "I turned back to look at them and Jughead said,'Welcome to hell  Ms.Lodge"

          Hey Vixens,did you like this chapter? As always, if you have any thoughts,questions,or comments,please let me know. Thanks for reading, Love you my vixens,oh and I want to do a Q/A so please leave questions<3