~Claimed~

Narration

Veronica had just gotten off from vixen practice so she had decided to  go watch Archie prepare for tomorrow's game,when she got there Reggie rushed to her at the speed of light."Hey...Ronica(Heathers Refrence).  "What do you want prick?".  "You..",Reggie said as his hand slowly slid his hand up her skirt.Veronica quickly slapped his hand away.The other guys on the team soon  began to swarm Veronica.Archie was quick to shut that down."Guys get your.DAMN.hands.OFF.of.MY. girlfriend.  "Damn andrews,I thought you didn't want her."

"You sure about that?". Archie said as he picked up Veronica and she wrapped her legs around his waist.He carried Veronica into the Locker Room as the rest of the team watched in curisoty. Archie slammed Veronica against the locker without leaving space between the two.Archie kissed Veronica as she tangled her hands in his ginger locks.He made his way down to her neck as she let out a small gasp.The two continued until Coach Clayton walked in.He cleared his throat and the two broke apart.Veronica looked at Archie and said,"I'll be in the car.". Archie bit his lip and smiled."Couch Clayton,good luck on the game.". 

"Andrews,what was that?!". Reggie tapped on Clayton's shoulder and said,"They decided to fuck for some reason.".

"Actually,Coach Clayton,Reggie and the whole team were harrasing MY girlfriend I got pissed,I told him off and he insisted I didn't want her,so I proved him otherwise.".

Sorry for the lowkey Smut babes,also this was short and I haven't wrote in a long time

I'm thinking about doing some Riverdale,PLL,and Heathers  One shots....If you don't want any of that shit let me know what you want...As always Thanks for reading my vixens,Love you babes.<3