~what's the point?~ Chapter 6

Archie's P.O.V 

I hated leaving Veronica alone, but I had to know if my dad was okay. I kissed Ronnie on her forehead and told her i'll call her when I'm back. I hopped into my dad's car and drove to the hospital. On my way there I drove by Sweetwater River. I saw a someone  in all black down there. I hopped out of my car and got a little close look of him and what he was doing.  He had a picture of my dad and crossed him out with an x and threw it in the water. Then he pulled out a picture of Ronnie. I looked at what he had on the ground...pictures of my mom, dog, Betty,and Jughead. I called Veronica and told her to hide with her parents and told my mom to be safe and then instructed Jughead to go get Vegas and Betty and stay with them and be safe. I drove as quick as I could to the hospital. I got out of my dad's truck and ran into the hospital. I went to the front desk and said, "I'm here for Fred Andrews." she looked at me and walked me to a room with a desk and it had two arms chairs and a desk chair on the other side. I sat down in one and then the docter came in. "Mr.Andrews...we have bad news." "Your father lost a lot of blood and the bullet did blow his lung...and he did not make it...he wanted you to know that he loves you with everything he has...I'm so sorry."  I left the room and ran to my car and cried, not just cried...I screamed and punched the glass causing the window to break and my knuckles to bleed. I thought to myself, What's the point? 

                                                                   Veronica's P.O.V.

He hugged me. My dad hugged me. I thought he would yell at me ,but no he hugged me.  

After that I went to my room and started to pack. I started with my clothes and then went to my bathroom and packed my makeup and toiltreise  and the essentials.Betty had arrived and told me that it'll be ok. I called Archie,and he told me his dad died. I felt really upset, mostly for him. We were heading to the airport and we passed sweet water river. That place is pure evil, everything bad happens there. We arrived at the airport and boarded our flight. Soon i'll see by baby...and sadly that stupid blonde bimbo...Mackenzie. Who is with MY child. 

Thanks for reading. If you have ideas,questions, or comments. Please tell me.<3