stay the night

only two chapters left! hope to see you all in book 2 which will be all about Syn and Clary^^

***********************************************************************************************

*Clary's POV*

Brian's new house was just...wow. I mean I never saw his other place or his father's house, but this...amazing. And you could clearly see how much work he and the guys did today. Sure, some things looked a bit empty still, but Brian's casual style was visible already.

"Makes me kinda jealous that you're starring more at my house than at me", he grinned and made me laugh.

I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a light kiss. This guy caused feelings inside of me that were simply incredible.

"Can you hand me the pizza, babe? Then I could try if this oven burns the house or makes tasty dishes."

"Sure", I said and gave him the boxes, "the upper one is vegetarian, the other with salami, ham, mushrooms, tomato, mozzarella, ...just take a look."
He opened the box and grinned.

"Looks amazing!"

He opened the oven and put the pizzas in there.
"Let's give them around fifteen minutes, you wanna show me the house in the mean time?", I asked him.

He kissed me and took my hand.

"I'd love to, princess. Follow me?"

I nodded and hand in hand I followed him to the stairs.

"Got to bedrooms up there, one is already done, the other one still empty. The bathroom isn't completely done yet, but you can take a piss and a shower", he smiled and showed me around.

"I hope I'll wake up next to you one day in here", he whispered as he opened the door to the master's bedroom.

A queen sized bed stood in the middle, a sideboard and a wardrobe at the walls and you could see the ocean right through the big windows.

"Oh Bri...", I said out of breath, it was so beautiful.

He put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, babe", he said.

"I love you too", I answered and kissed him.

"Back downstairs?", he asked.

"But the bed looks so comfy!", I protested.

"But the pizza is ready soon", he answered jokingly.

I gave him and (again hand in hand) we went back to the kitchen.

"Dining table or couch? Got some movies if you want to", he said.

"Can I take a look at your collection?", I asked.

He nodded.

"Sure, choose whatever you want. Movie or series...I've got quite a lot. I'll take a look at the pizza, just make yourself comfy on the couch."

I left him in the kitchen, immediately missing him next to me, and looked through his DVD collection.

"What about Doctor Strange?", I shouted, "or Sherlock?"

"Is someone a Cumberbatch fan?", Brian shouted back and made me laugh. Again.

"But yeah, why not Sherlock? It's been a while since I last watched it and I love this series.", he said.

"Which episode? I chose the series, now it's your turn", I answered.

"Baskerville!", his answer came quickly and I sighed, "Hounds of Baskerville!"