And brother if you have the chance to pick me up?

just cause i felt so guilty .-. another pretty short part for you guys and some more of the Haner family cause I think Brian and Mac are just super cute, he's like the dream big brother to me :) hope you have fun, leave some feedback :D
Chapter title is btw from Gerard Way "Brother", thought it was matching :)

*MacKenna's POV*

I couldn't describe my feelings, but since Brian entered the door, I felt...complete. Happy. And relieved, that he was actually doing better than I expected him to do. I mean, he was far away from doing good, but he was still breathing.

We had lunch together, then I helped mom washing up the dishes and Brian went out with dad to talk about who knows.

Then I went into my room, cause I needed to do a video for my YouTube channel. Now, as Brian was back home, I wouldn't have that much time for new videos, so I choose to keep my followers informed.

I turned on the camera and sat down on my bed.

"Hey guys, it's Mac here and I've got kind of an announcement to do. So, in my last video I asked you to comment, what you want to see next, I've read all of your comments – thanks for the great ideas by the way – and I've made a little plan about which kind of video I want to do about which topic. And I promise to you, that I'm going to start this very soon, but. Now it comes to the big but: today my brother moved back in, before you go crazy in the comment section: yes the Synyster Gates brother", I said with a big smile, cause it was always fun to watch the A7X fans freak out beneath my videos.
"And with my brother being at home, the only thing that changes is, that I won't be able to do a video every week. For now. I'm sure, that'll change again soon, maybe I can convince him to join me in a video and do a jam session, I'm not quite sure, but I just wanted to inform you guys about what's going on at home. Means – to sum it up – my blog just keeps the same, a little entry every day, but new videos will be out every second week from now on. Hope you're not that mad, if you get bored check out my friend Emma, I'll put her channel down in the description and I'll see you next week then with your first idea. It came from silverangel and she wanted to see me doing my favorite Halloween makeup. Thanks for this great idea, I'm already super excited and hope you stay tuned. Bye!"

I ended my monologue with the camera, turned it off and connected it to the computer for cutting and editing the video.

Just as I added my opening music, my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and opened the message.

From: Sweetie <3

"Hey Mac, hope I don't interrupt you in doing something with your family. I just wanted to tell you, that Sheela just asked me out for the prom and I think I'm going with her. Don't take me wrong, but she just has an amazing dress and she always was the better dancer J see you there then, love xoxo"

He what?! And then he still writes, "love"?! Like fucking seriously?! I texted back:

"Hey...uhm okay, sure. But does that mean, that you just take her out to the prom?"

He quickly answered:

"We're kind of together, I just wanted for the right opportunity to tell you..."

Well...fucker. I went straight into my bed and hugged my teddybear Bruce, Brian gave me to my eight birthday. I just lied there and cried my eyes out, cause I truly loved Steve. And I trusted him and I never felt this happy as I was with him. I could never ever imagine us breaking up or he even cheating on me...

Again my phone vibrated.

From: Sweetie <3

"Hope you're not that mad...I enjoyed the time. I really did. Xoxo"

I cried even more, I felt used and betrayed and my heart was ripped to pieces within seconds. I mean, how could he?! He always told me, he found Sheela way to skinny and that she wore too much make-up, and now she was the reason he left me. Two weeks before prom, I was so happy, cause it would've been my first prom with boyfriend.

Would've.

I hugged my Bruce and cried and thought about the time we had, and cried even more. I just already missed him and wanted to kiss him and to cuddle. I couldn't even be mad at him, if he stood in front of me right now, I would immediately forgive him and just tell him, how much I love him. And that he meant everything to me...

A slight knock on the door brought me back into reality again.

"Mac, can I come in?", Brian asked, "Suzy asked me to call you for dinner."

"I'm not hungry", I simply said, trying to hide my broken voice.

"Is everything okay with you?", he asked worriedly.

"Yes."

"Mac, I'm coming in now, okay? I know you more to well, to believe you that", he said and opened the door, seeing me lying in my bed with my teddy and red puffy eyes.

Immediately he sat beside me and pulled me into a hug.

"What happened, baby girl? Who hurt you that badly?", he softly asked and held me tight, as I slowly started to talk.

*Brian's POV*

My heart broke into pieces as I saw my sister lying there and crying her eyes out. And I felt anger rising, as she told me about her Steve. I've never met him, they came together while I was away, but she was always talking about him. Her room was full of pictures of them together and I had the feeling, Mac finally found someone, that truly made her happy.

If I would ever see this asshole, I would rip him apart. My baby sis just was so broken and numbed, no one was allowed to do that to her.

"Oh, Mac...", I whispered as she finished and let my fingers run through her purple hair.

"I wish I could tell you something now, but you know me and my relationships...but if I ever see that dickhead, I swear to fucking god, I am going to kill him."

Breaking up was one thing.

Breaking up via text messages was pretty rude.

But breaking up via text messages two weeks before prom and confessing cheating was the rudest thing I've ever seen.

My sister hasn't had it easy in her life, but when she was smiling, it was the most beautiful thing. If she was older and not my sister, I would have already married her and never ever let her go. And I just couldn't understand, how a guy could do something like that to such a beautiful girl.

"Don't kill him, please...", she cried.

"Don't tell me, you want to protect that asshole?!", I asked kind of shocked.

"Yes, no...I don't know...but I don't want you to go to jail again", she whispered and I smiled.

"Can I do anything for you, sweetie?", I wanted to know.

"Can you just stay with me? Tell me any funny band stories until I fall asleep? Just as you did when I was younger."
"Always for you, anything that heals your broken heart a bit. Mind if you give me a little more space? Your fat ass brother is close to falling out of your bed."

We made ourselves comfortable, as we heard silent footsteps. Soon after that, Pinkly entered the room and waited in front of the bed.

"Come here, little girl", McKenna said, "your daddy's telling stories and I really want something to hug right now."
Just as she said that, Pinks jumped upon the bed and cuddled to Mac, while I thought about which story I could start with...