Fermi Paradox (Studio Chaos)

It's been quite a while again, but hope you'll like it anyways though it's a bit boring right now (which also makes it hard for me to write)

***********************************************************************************************

*Matt's POV*

Basically, our day now just was waking up, driving to the studio, buying breakfast for everybody somewhere on the road (preferably Starbuck's), jamming and recording all day long and returning late at night.

But not today.

"Guys!", I announced as I entered the studio, coffee cups and bags with food in my arms, "there's no night shift today, BBQ at the Sander's!"

The guys cheered, they all loved BBQ at my place because I was decently talented at the grill and Val's salads were just...mhmmmm.

"Can we bring the girls?", Johnny and Zacky asked simultaneously.

"Sure, man. What were you guys thinking? It's family dinner!"

Everybody was happy and excited and Brian (yes Brian!) made everyone laugh even more.

"Since I don't have a girl, can I bring Pinkly?", grinned and we all laughed our asses of.

"Not that bad, Gates. This one was pretty good", Johnny smiled and Brian acted disappointed.

"You're thinking that was a joke? Are you discriminating my dog? She's just as much a lady as your girlfriends are!"

"Brian stop it, I can't breathe anymore", Zacky gasped laughing, holding his stomach.

"And now, they're laughing about me...I'm going home to have dinner with Pinks tonight", he said and left to the door until he couldn't hold it back either anymore and burst into laughter.

"Jeez Christ, you guys are amazing!", Brooks smiled, "never had that much fun in the studio!"

It was true, it's been a while since we laughed that hard in here.

"Now, Sir Dog Haner, would you please come back here and record your riffs?", I asked and Brian came back to the couch.

"Actually...nope", he said, "not until I can bring Pinks tonight."
"Of course you can bring her, Brian. Jesus don't start acting like Synyster fucking Gates again", I moaned, "this guy is hella annoying and sassy!"

"But Syn Gates is back in business, bitches", he screamed, got up and grabbed his guitar.

"Now, what's up for today?", he asked and was interrupted by Johnny.

"In case nobody noticed what Matt put on the table there...I would say up to day is...BREAKFAST", and jumped to the coffee cups, grabbing his and one of the paper bags.

"Guys!", I yelled, "you're acting like I'm at kindergarten."

Suddenly, I felt hot air next to my ear.

"Well maybe you are", Zacky whispered in his priest voice from A little piece of heaven, "maybe none of this is real. Maybe you're not a rockstar but a kindergartner."

This made Brian laugh even harder again, he put his guitar back down and also grabbed his breakfast.

"No, seriously guys. What's on today?"

"I just thought about jamming a bit over some drum tracks Brooks recorded earlier", Zacky said, "and Brian? Uhm I...", he took something out of his bagpack, "can you have a look at these? Wrote them a couple of weeks ago, they sound pretty cool but I can't play that shit."