moving Gates

eww ._. this is kinda boring ^^ but it's getting better soon, I just needed a filler 

***********************************************************************************************

*Brian's POV*

"So what exactly was the reason that you called us all again?", Johnny asked me, when all the guys were sitting in my dad's living room.

"Well the reason is that moving alone isn't that easy, so I thought...I know four muscled guys - that's the help I need", I smiled.

"Moving what?", Zack asked confusedly.

"Moving me. I move. Change my home. Bought myself a house. And all of this stuff", I looked around the living room, where packed boxes were already standing around "has to go there and be unpacked."

Silence.

"You're kidding, right?", Matt asked.

Silence again, until my dad came in.

"Nope, he's absolutely not. Brian? I parked the van in front of the house, it's ready to be packed."

I got up.

"Well then, beer for the afterparty is in the fridge."
Johnny jumped.

"I'm in, let's get Gates moved", he laughed and the others followed.

We had six cars and now the running between house and cars started. One box here, a guitar there and another suitcase up there. When finally everything was in the cars, Zacky looked at me.

"You drive first? Cause I've got no idea where your new fancy house is."
I nodded and got into my car.

"There's a garage and a parking lot in front, the other cars just park on the street, alright?"

Everybody else agreed and soon, all the engines turned on. I drove off first, my new place wasn't that far away from my dad's place, so the drive only took around ten minutes. I parked my BMW, Zacky was right behind me and parked his in the parking lot.

"Fancy, fancy, Gates. Ocean view from the balcony?", he grinned.

"And from the bedroom! It's stunning. I just had to buy it!"

"Well. That's not too far away from my place, though", Matt said and came closer to me, "thanks Brian", he almost whispered, "I appreciate that."
"C'm here", I hugged him, "but you don't need to worry anymore, okay? Maybe I'm not that lonely for much longer."

Oops, shouldn't have said that, I thought.

"What you're not telling me?", he smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just saying...I'm Synyster fucking Gates! And single! Can't be long here in Long Beach."

It kinda hurt not telling Matt about Clary, but I didn't want to tell my friends without her knowing about it.

"Can we make this place my new home now?", I yelled through the street and the running between cars and house began one more time.

Inside there were already some boxes because I drove to a furniture store yesterday and bought some stuff, since all my furniture never left now Michelle's house.

"I maybe forgot to add that I also need some help in building up my bed and stuff..."

"SERIOUSLY?!", Johnny screamed, "JESUS CHRIST!"

"Just think about the beer, short shit. Everything will be alright", Brooks shouted and Johnny continued in carrying the boxes from his car.

"Zack and I could already build up some furniture, our cars are empty", Matt said after a while.