anger and alcohol

*Brian's POV*

The next couple of days just passed without anything special happening. Most of the time I was under the influence of alcohol, but not like hella drunk.

I was okay, not particularly good, but the alc numbed my feelings. It's been a week now, since I moved out from Matt and tonight I felt like going out. Huntington had some very cool bars to spend a nice evening, it was already seven PM, so I finished my plate, but it into the dishwasher and made my way to the bathroom.

I didn't want to look good for the chicks in the bar, but Synyster Gates still had some ego left. I just didn't want to walk around like a complete mess. I put on some black skinny jeans, I found a dark red shirt, which my leather jacket would perfectly fit to. Tonight was the time for some guyliner again, so I grabbed the black eyeliner and circled my eyes. I shaved my messy beard away and styled my hair.

With a satisfied smile on my face, I looked at myself in the mirror. I should go work out again, I thought as I saw myself. I always liked it to be skinny, but some more muscles wouldn't be that bad. But for tonight I was confident with myself, so I put on my boots and my jacket, grabbed my keys, phone and cigarettes and left the flat.
I didn't take the car, there were only a few parking lots and tonight I wanted to get drunk, so the car would be useless anyway. While walking through the streets, I was thinking about which bar I would go into. Johnny's was out, I was too afraid to meet the rest of A7X there.

The 25 degrees seemed to be a better alternative, so I went down there. As always, there were lots of people, most of them already slightly drunk so I didn't had to worry about being recognized as Sevenfold's Syn Gates.

I thought...

Cause just as I entered the bar and ordered a beer as starter, I heard somebody shout: "Hey, Gates!"

I turned around to see a person, whose voice got me through the last nights. Corey Taylor himself was standing in front of me and greeted me with a hug.

"Corey, man. Surprised seeing you here.", I smiled.

It was always fun, hanging around with this guy. When he was in a good mood.

"What ya doing here, Syn? Where's the rest of the family?", he asked.

"Though question, Cor. Let's wait with that until I had a couple of drinks" I laughed and we sat down at the bar.

I quickly emptied my beer and ordered two more. After some beers, we moved on to shots and I felt the alcohol entering my system. But I didn't notice, that I was the only one that had moved on to the shots, beside his two beers, Corey stayed clean.
Later that evening, I would be hella thankful for that fact.

"So, Syn. Tell me where Matt and the boys are. Haven't seen short shit in a while, though", Corey said.

"Long story, dude", I answered.

"Dude, bring me another JD, please" I yelled at the barkeeper, before I turned back to Corey.

"Ya know, after this whole shit with Chelle and the jail was over, Matt took me to his place. I was a little messy, was happy to have him there."
The barkeeper brought me my drink and I had a sip.

"But you know Shads, man. He became overprotective, I wanted to live my life again. Moved out and back into my apartment downtown here. I think Shads' pretty pissed right now, but hell - I'm Synyster fucking Gates!", I laughed, though there was absolutely nothing to laugh about.
Again I was acting like a total dickhead, but I was way too drunk to care.