Book 3

Forever and a Day

Saniyah is back and her boys are all the way grown. She has moved on from August , still legally married but is that a surprised. But enough about her , her boys is the topic now . As nine years later Amari is 25 years old ,Aaron is 23 years old and Andrew is 19 years old.

Both Amari and Aaron have went back to their mothers and fathers roots . The two boys have become the biggest drug lords in Philly and New Orleans. While doing this they've managed to keep this low key while doing YouTube videos and keeping their mothers club organized and opened.

But unlike his two older siblings Andrew happened to be the golden child out of his two older sibling. Attending a great college on a soccer scholarship, and keeping his girlfriend happy Andrew manages to stay out of the most trouble.

But just like everyone else has a story August and Saniyah can't seem to find a ending to theirs. Keeping up with their boys is something they both try to do but with their hard careers sometimes they have to be about the business than their family.And in that they still can keep an open slot for each other . At 41 and 43 their looks had not changed the times may have but the passion and love they try to walk pass will forever stay.

Though to the public eye the family may not seem organized or together. But something that will never change is the bond and love they have for eachother. Forever and Always is what the family has stuck by for years and it will never change. The Alsina's are an empire and they will continue to build leaving their legacy on this earth.