Chapter 33

Saniyah POV

@Sevyn with your cousins after Christmas type of vibe👏💋

Today was the day that I find out if I'm really pregnant the risk and everthing.

The appointment wasn't until 3 and august was at the studio until 2.

"Girl, this tour finna be lit.."

Oh shit I honestly forgot about tour.

__

"We'll hello,, "ms.Re- Alsina.. Let's get started right away"

She put the gel on my stomach and went to work .

It was already confirmed that I was confirmed that I was pregnant now we just need to know how.

"I think I want to do an MRI to get a clear view but I think I'm correct on my theory..."

With that she walked out the room.

I looked into August eyes and he was confused but he had hope.

Within a few minutes the nurse came back in the room and lead me to the MRI room.

It was kind of to stay still due to me being so fidgety I was really nervous .

August was with me every step of the process as we'll he never left my side. I was thankful for that.

After multiple shots of my body . The doctor put me back in the original room.

Within a few minutes she came back with the results.

" so guys do you want the good news or the bad news first?" She asked us.

"Good.." August and I said in unison sighing.

"Good news is your having twins."

August face lit up as too I just didn't know how to react . I didn't know how to feel . I didn't want to feel.

"Okay so what's the bad?"? I said anxious.

"I have a question first before I tell , if you don't mind me asking"

I nodded my head for her to continue.

"Do you guys know who your doctors were giving you the surgical procedure ?"

"No, Dr.Briggs was in there and two other female  doctors and a couple of nurses. But I don't know who closed her up because she told me to make sure the baby was fine" August said referring to when I had Amari.

She then pulled up some data from what may be the surgery .

"So it seems that the surgeons didn't do the correct surgery ."

We both looked at her confused .

"So if seems that after taking the baby out they just closed you up basically giving you half of a uterus . Which makes the pregnancy even more risky for the babies . They do not have enough room to grow in there together."