Chapter 19-Making PLANS

August POV

"Bae,whea' the nigga at? Thought this nigga was the greatest? Late as hell we got shit ta do!" I said loosin patience

"Bae,whea' the nigga at? Thought this nigga was the greatest? Late as hell we got shit ta do!" I said loosin patience .

Da muthafuckin weddin planner was pose ta be here over a hour ago.

"Traffic is crazy bae..he just texted me !" She yelled back,since she was in the kitchen.

"Where ya clothes at bae?" She said walking into the living room.

"Right here"

I had on lounge wear . Who da fuck gone say shit dis my house. I'll walk 'round butt ass naked if a nigga wanted to.

"We'll ok I can't say shit either no make up no-lashes.." She still was flawless tho cuase dats my baybeh.

"Bae imma go see Cali and da girls afta this." Cali was like my daughter but that's my niece .

Might as well say I got a lotta damn kids cause all my nieces and nephews I treat them like they my own.

"Ok. Izzy coming over anyway."

__
Saniyah POV

"So have you guys thought of an location ?" David asked.

"Malibu ." August said

"We were thinking of something like a beach wedding ..but then again maybe not just have some nice scenery or something."

"Beautiful .. So I'll show you some things and we will go from there."

He pulled out multiple binders and showed us previous wedding he'd done.

...

Within about two hours we had finally made plans to rent out a venue for the reception and when to finally go get a dress and flowers.

Even though there was much more to get done . There was not enough time in my day due to the baby needing attention, and August being bored out of his mind, along with my patience and irritation levels.

Within the time of David and I working August had left with the baby.

"Thank you soo much Mr.Tutera.. See you next week?"

"Very we'll then bye hun" he said getting into his vehicle.

He was so nice. I honestly love the vibe that he brings . Also his sassy bossy type gives him that edge.

I could easily tell August wasn't fucking with it but for my sanity he dealt with him. August had nothing against it ,it was just wasnt what he was fuckin with.

My phone instantly started ringin when I closed the door.

"Hello ?"