CHAPTER'S 9-

Keerah POV

Chris and I have been doing pretty well with this co - parent thing .
Yes we broke up . But lately we've been fucking around like were together on the d-l .
Today we were on family day being that chris' album titled royalty was finally out and he wanted to spend time with me. See this isn't really ,co-parent .
He has full custody.
But I stay calm as I need see my beauty.

We happen to be at the zoo .
There were fans here and there wanting to take pictures of us ,with us but it wasn't a problem.

"So kee what are you doing later on tonight?"
He asked

"Uhhm nothing really why wassup"

"Well do you want to go with me to J.R' party tonight for new years you know everyone is going to be there?"

"What time is this " I asked.

"It starts at ten but doesn't end until whatever" he explained.

"Uhmm well I have an interview with R.Kelly after we leave and I have to find a baby sitter . But I'll let you know"

I said answering his question with a yes possibly .

__
Angel' POV
"Jayy" I screamed walking through his house .

It was pretty nice he had bottles and glasses everywhere I was greeted by one of his maids which I don't understand why he has when there's me and I clean all the time.

The smell of food cooking hit my nose that I knew his chef was cooking which I don't know why he has me ,I can cook.

I walked up the steps into his room which was the third to the left .

The shower was running in his bathroom and I decided to join since I was dirty coming from dance practice getting ready to tour with pnb rock.

I laid my outfit down on his bed that I had bout from the house.Tied my hair up ,and walked in to the bathroom.

"Hey baby " I said hopping into the shower

I turned to give me a kiss and a hug .

"How was your day" he asked me
"Tiring how was yours" i asked washing his hair

"OK you know working hard to get these bills paid" he said nonchalantly

"Well what are you wearing tonight" I asked considering it was a white and black party dress code .

"Well you know the shoes I wore to yesterday's game ...and a black Yves saint suit and tie simple white button down polo '' he said

"Oh ok nice bout to be lookin fine't hun'ty" I said stepping out drying off

"Might have to pull out the pimp cane"

I laughed so hard

"Who the hell are you pimp sir,.... Not the hell me" I exclaimed

__

**HOURS LATER**

Izzy's POV

"Kelly stop playing we gotta get dressed "

I yelled at my best friend we were play fighting .

"Ard boo" he hopped off of me

Kelly was my best friend aka boo thang . But not really. See kirko and I weren't on good terms right know he was in Houston being stubborn . Also he said we weren't together right know ,so I have know ♥ at all. Fuck what he thinks.

"So what time we gotta be there tonight?" Kelly asked me

"Not till 10 I think" I said .

Kelly was a basketball player,rookie at that ,but he was smart and loyal ,we actually were friends way before he got drafted
at the club. He's 20 and I'm 23 so there isn't such an age difference.

" OK well we ,don't have much time so I'm going to go get dressed ...." He walked out of my room into the guest room I was house sitting for saniyah and august while they were in Miami celebrating with pitbull at his new year concert.
The amount of selfies there sending is crazy because its slowing up my phone and the real party doesn't start until 11

__
Saniyah' POV

"Yazz hey " I said hugging yazz as in empire as in Hakeem.

"Hey sev how are you were august " he asked

"Over there with French and puff " I said lookin over

I had to take a double take because I could a sworn I saw my ex quicy I guess I was tripin I was kinda drunk and high.

"Let's take a selfie for the gram"

We did and we parted .

I walked over to amber rose who was lookin cute , she was some of the cause for him to act the way he did . But once he 'died' I think we were corduel .

She picked up my left hand just to open her mouth in shock.

"Finally saniyah he put a ring on it ,when?"
She asked excited.
Bitch we not friends ,but imma be nice because baby is here.

I put on a fake smile and said

"Christmas day but let's take a selfie then imma go talk to baby"
I said

We took one and I walked over to the booth he was sitting at with puff and French .

"He guys" I said loudly so they could hear.

"Hey sev " puff said

"Ayo bruhh good talking to you but we gotta go back on stage talk to y'all after."
Puff and French got up to go back on stage with pit bull.

I sat on Aug' lap to watch the seen unfold of the countdown.

The new year was finally here in

10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

It was finally 2016 .

I kissed my baby and looked back at the screen that was down here for all the celebrities to see that weren't on stage .

I swear that I keep seeing his ass .

Man fuck I'm just tired but imma turn up like its my last.

New year new happiness.!!!!!!

____________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEARS BABYS !!!

Love you guys
-your fav

SURHRAA