CHAPTER 13- thrown back

Anonnymous POV

She sat there so deeply hurt. 8 months pregnant and only 17.

The only possible words that surfaced was damn as she thought off the 4th time she was pregnant by this man that she hated but managed to put a smile on her face and love him.

'Mikey ' she yelled to the top  of her lungs

When she realized he wasn't home she sat in her living room .

While awaiting his arrival she steady occasionally looked at her lock screen .

It was 4am and the man that abused her but love was shortly on his way home .

She felt the inner beast mode coming out . Her body said no but her mind said yes . Although she thought of her baby and her health ,she felt the urge to fight and fuck up some shit.

Annoyed ,she threw her engagement ring as she thought of her soon to be '' husband '' never being home to help her out.

She had regretted letting her friends and family slowly slip away .

She then found herself grabbing a baseball bat that she'd brought her brother the last time they had seen each other .

She walk herself into the garage and started beating all of his cars until there was stumbling noises in the living room.

Laughing ,the voice of a female filled her ears.

She laughed to herself . 'This nigga !'

Her heart was about to explode ,her body burned,her soul ached .

As she slowly carried her and the babies weight back into the living room.

She looked closely to make she wasn't tripping of of who she saw.

Once it was confirmed she felt stuck but moved in an instant.

She grabbed her nine from under the kitchen table ..in a swift move her ex bestfriend Mercedes was now dead shot in the head two times.

"Fuck is you doing?!" He yelled at her pushing her backwards .

She took that as an option to go grab her shit and go.

She picked up an suitcase realizing she was in her 'best friends' shadow, while she was at home being the slave.

Mikey had soon walked into there bedroom .

In full rage he pushed her back forward against the wall .

"So you just bout to start pouting bullets in people?!" He yelled in her face as she turned around.

She punched him in the face making him stumble back a couple of times.

"I'm tired of you and all the bull shit you put me through , you've been rapping me and beating me since I was 14...I'm fucking over it .. She pulled the trigger but missed as it hit his shoulder..you've made my family and friends think I was a hoe and bad-"
She was cut off as she was pushed into the dresser poking her back..making her fall onto her stomach.

"Shut ya venting ass up bitch!!"

He yelled leaving out the room ... She herd the door slam and his car start.

She cried as she looked down to see blood runnig on her leg.

She was devastated knowing that her 5th possibly  child was dead.

She cried their pleading that it was her and not the baby.

She reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone.

She called her mom .

'Who is this and why are you calling my shit?!'

She answered annoyed.

'Mommy I need help' I cried in pain

'Im coming hold tight baby girl'

____
"Hello" she answered her phone

It was now a couple days after the incident ..there was no contact between Mikey and Saniyah .

She honesty could care less about  his well being .

She was tired she was traumatized ..she had to push a dead child out of her.

"This is Ellen from Mary saint Clair's hospital of Delaware "the English accent responded .

"Hi " she said drily in response .

"Uhm there's been an accident "

"Ok and they happen everyday ...what does this involve me?"she said with an attitude .

"Uh Quincy has been in an car accident he's dead.. He's been gone for 2 days and I was told to tell you now .."

She ended the phone call with an instant.

"Who was that honey?" Her mother asked kindly .

"He's dead.."she said with a sigh of relief ..she felt like she could breath again start he own again without anything stoping her.

You would think she would give herself some time but she jumped right into writing.

'I should have never offered it
But he made me feel like this could be forever
Never thought he could go run off with it
But it don't make it no better
He used to hit me least four times a day
Till he got what he wanted
Caught me by surprise
I never saw it coming'

__
Within a couple days she would soon be working on her latest hit B.A.N.S that was soon to top charts in due time.

Collaborating with her friend chris brown on how to sound vocally.

She was proud of herself,spending time with her friends

She felt as tho she was set free and could now make her dream for her kids.

She was back on top.

People need to know that she was here.
Know one would ever tear her down again.
She is a refurbished female.
She know could leave the old thrown back.