CHAPTER 10-

My existence is invisible to mankind.Especially to you. It feels as though when I walk through that door you can feel my presence ,but yet you cannot bare it. My existence was to much to cope with .Yet I was birthed from you and you 'raised' me .These thoughts that rage my mind with truth; I always try to say they're lies .Only because I know that I am someone to something ...and not just to you .It is inconceivable to even think that I'm yours;your offspring .I'm mutilated by you; I act like you ..but I can never be you
-IMANI .O

___________________
4 A.M West coast time

Saniyah POV
I just hoped out of the shower from coming from my early morning gym session .

I've been really busy lately and haven't even really seen August.

I turned off love Jones and started to lotion my body .
When I was half way through I got a phone call.

"Hello" I answerd

'Collecting call from the Philadelphia Police department'

"Niyah" a familiar voice called my name through the phone.

"Sean why the hell are you in jail???" I basically screamed.

"I'll tell you later but come get me outta here!!"

"Ard where's mommy??" I asked
annoyed

'30 seconds sir' I hear in the background

"Home ..she doesn't know" he said

"Alright august is coming to get you he's in jersey so yeah love you bro ,should be in Philly soon ..." I said quickly running out of breath and ending the call before the annoying lady could say anything.

I quickly went through my call log and pressed

Aug DADDY 💍🙊

As that what it has been since we met.

"Baybeh ... Wassup" he slightly shouted through the phone .

"Hey do me a favor?" I asked shyly
Saniyah said trying to talk through the static in the back.

"Was happenen ill do any and everything for you"

"Go bail sean outta the police department" I asked

"Ugh sure ....how much ??"

"I'm not sure about alladat " I said unknowingly

"Ard and when u get out there and take him home don't say nuffin to my momma and take off your ring I should be there soon I'm getting on the next flight out bye baby love you" I finished off the conversation.

Why the hell was he so damn jolly early in the fucking morning its 7 o'clock why is he even up??
__
2hr later
August POV

"Yo man wassup witchu" I asked Sean

We were now in the car driving to the house.

His mom would obviously know now due to him not being in school in center city the school probably would've called home.

"Man nuffin this nigga would pick this time to decide that its a good time to come back in my life ..."Sean said

The fuck was he talking 'bout.

Who the hell is the nigga?
What he want?
Why is he just now coming back?

"Who DA hell are you talking about"

"The sprem donor that gave me and niya life other than mommy" he said aggressively.

Wait so David isn't there dad . Why didn't she tell me .

"So y'all dad is not y'all dad frl " I asked being dumb.

"No.. He came in our life when sage was born thats his all the way.. Donor boul been in and out of niya life .... Never really in mine but when he was all I remembered was him buying me toys and trying to get good with niya but she could give two fucks ......" He keep going telling. The story while I zoned out not really caring .

I wonder if this the nigga that been blowing up he shit talking bout some baby I'm back, watch your money, I miss you etc.

___
Saniyah POV
6hrs later EAST COAST
11:10 am
~
"Baby were you at its cold as hell and it look like it just snowed hurry the hell up" I said screaming at him through the phone.
I called this man 45minutes before my flight landed ,and I've been waiting another 40 for him to get down here .

He said he was two blocks away . My mothers house not that far from the airport so this is annoying .

I decied to go back inside with my suitcase and wait...
Put my hat on didn't really want to talk yo fans

I turned my music on and waited for him erked .

20 minutes ltr......

"Saniyah" I heard my name my eyes started to flutter open

I immediately got off my ass grabbed my suitcase and started walking outside to the range.

He unlocked the car I put my suit case in the back and got in the car.

"So you mad at me now" he asked annoyed I guess

I didnt reply just turned up the music in my head phones .

"Its like DAT now Maleniah"
He said calling me by my middle name .

|MAY~LANI is how you pronounce|

"When does 2 blocks turn into almost and half a hour I would just like to know ?!" I said with some attitude and confusion.

"I got caught up at the house ya momma wanted me to do something !" He said aggraveted

"What could she probably want you to do while she's at work and my dad working shouldn't nobody be in that house except for Sean so you got me so fucked up ..... Like you lieing and we aren't even married keep it 100 with me ,I'm not gone get made cause most likely it was something petty."

"Rd we was playing 2k "
he admitted

"Nigga you stood me up for 2k, you could'a called me a cab or something"

He started up the car as the ride wet on full of jokes laughter and talking about our days so far .

But something tells me he's holding something back and I don't know what.

I decided to keep it to myself as we went to go pick up sage just for safety cause this nigga is crazy.

Anonymous POV
I'm back. And better. I'm here to get what belongs to me back.

Man the family looks like its on its way back together. I'm gonna see my beautiful sons and wonderful wife .

I wonder if anyone knows what kind of a rude awakening is in store for there treat.

My queen hasn't seen me for years ,she must miss the sight.

____________________________________

DONT SKIP

Hey y'all . You missed me but anyways, I'm truly sorry for the lateness of this update. Ive been really busy. With berthing. Also I've been really lazy but busy.
So I decided that my official updating day is every Sunday afternoon. I will post around 2 o'clock . ugh let me know how you guys are feeling about the book . Also to let you know the next chapter may or may not be very long so just get your eyes ready for the juicy stuff.!!!!

PS. The quote at the very top will be the quote for the rest of the book.