Chapter 20- HONESTY

Feel like time is going to slow going to lapse it just a little..
The song has nothing to do with the chapter**

I posted a picture of Amari on snapchat . He was now 3 and a half months old.

I was now about to head out of the house to get a quick studio session in .

August was on his way over to Kevin harts wedding. Wedding season in affect!!

"I love you!..I love you..!"I said poking the babies nose giving him kisses.

"You like this?" August said walking into the room.

He was dressed in a simple black George Armani suit . Just think that'll be us soon HOPEFULLY .

August and I had been married for two days well of course document wise. It wasn't the best feeling , I mean I smiled I loved but I wasn't as joyful as I thought I'd be...

I hadn't been feeling like myself . I needed some time to reboot myself . But I don't know how because I don't want to leave, id feel like I was running .I feel like the love for myself was slowly drifting. I still love august but, I feel like I was just giving it away because I could. I hadn't been focus on music so I guess I'll figure out what's wrong with me today.

I had stopped breast feeding last week, formula was now a must , I do  pump still.

"Yea you look nice, Is cha cha still coming?" I asked, cha cha was supposed to be coming over with he kids to watch baby Amari for us while we went out.

"Yea she downstairs "

Well I woulda been gone and came back if I'd known she was down stairs.

I simply nodded my head and made my way down stairs.

"Aunty niyah!!" The girls yelled.

"He girls!" They we growing up beautifully .

"Cha Cha stop kissin all on my chile na' " august said coming down the step.

"Bye boy!" She said dismissing him.

" milk in the fridge there's also formula in the cabinet next to the oven , bottle warmer is on the counter -" I was cut off bye her saying.

"Girl go make some music please , have a good time august." She said excusing us from the house.

I gave Amari a kiss on his forhead grabbed me purse and made my way into the garage.

"Bye guys!" August yelled following me.

"You taking ya car or you letting me drop ya off?"

"If your going to pick me up then yea let's go." He simply nodded and got into the range.