Chapter 24-WHOS GONNA

Don't play the music yet!!

Izzy POV

Today was a sad day, but bae knew how to make the mood change. Saniyah had left for Houston earlier this morning. It was only a couple days after the incident , so he was still staying at the old house. Along with royalty of course, he keep himself busy by , working and producing music.

"You ready beautiful ?"

"Yes.."

"You look nice!" He said as we pulled off from the residence

"Thank you , where may we be going ?"

"Out." He said smiling sheepishly.

I was still kinda full from the breakfast Saniyah made for the four of us and the kids . They had come to stay with us for a day, before her leaving.

 They had come to stay with us for a day, before her leaving

I sat quietly looking into my phone heavily.

"So you a bad bitch, huh?" I said looking at his recent snap with a fan on the gram.

"Nah but I got one."He said making me smile.

"Oh really?" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Can I have a kiss?" Chris asked still focusing on the road.

I see he learned his lesson, gimmie is not a word we use.

I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed his lips quickly.

"You know I really miss the hair already." I said .

He had cut all of his hair off earlier today, the joys of pulling it while he went down 😩.

We still haven't had sex, just because we are taking this slow. Even though it has been a year.I know he was very frustrated by it because I can be very tempting . I find it humorous when I walk around the house naked, and he goes to take a shower minutes later.