CHAPTER 6- WHY I DO IT

___________________________________

August POV
Since my baybeh been home I been helpin her out a lot

Today I wanted ta take ha out for all that girly stuff. And get the cast off her arm and get her leg cast cut down and colored .
And then she gotta go to the studio with bob for a song that she wrote way back then

"Baby"

"Huh" she replied

" time to get up you got a lot to do today"

"Uhh " she responded

"please or ima show you why you gotta get up"

she just pulled the covers over her head
so i climbed in bed with he and showed her why she should get you know what i mean

"St..o.p" she moaned
I just continued doing me until she got up well sat up

"im up babe stop playin like dont start somethin you cant finish"

"why dafuq you lyin , why you always lyin, n..omg, stop fuckin lyin"

" Omg im up baby i swear you play to much"

" But you love my ass to much"

"What do we have to do today that's so important"

"You have to finish your song I have to put out a song so we doing that after your doctors appointment, then u going out which ya girls and then a surprise when u get home ..and just because you need t OK get out the house."

"How you gone put me out my house " she said with a little tude

"You pay half of the bills and I pay half so therefore this is our house." I said making my point

If your lost after about three weeks before the crash I moved In.

She then got up with her crutches going into the bathroom

"Come on since you wanna rush a rich a nigga to get up" she said madly

_________________

We were in the doctors office now she was signing in .

I notice that she had a wedgie

"Baby you got panties on ?" I whispered in her ear

"Did u take any out for me to put on"

To think about it i didn't
"N-"

"Okay then take out my wedgie if theirs a problem"

I was cut off and did as she asked

About 10 minutes later i hear "mrs.Alsina"

That s strange cause I aint put a ring on that left hand yet sooo.

But anyway i got up to help her

______

Saniyah POV

I was now out with my friends being pampered but alot is on my mind im not myself that dream felt like my life my baby my "boyfriend" my family my career it wasnt real .

Now dont get me wrong i love august in fact in l... Wait what am i talking about i just let this man move in with me and we've not even been togetha that long .

" girl whats wrong you acting real distant you ard "

" you know im good just got that bomb d this mornin so you know hiw it is"

Obviously lyin it wasnt that bit i wish i had some to get myself off of things .

I honestly feel like im becoming depressed i havent been depressed sence 5th through 6th grade for being bullied but soon i started to stand up for myself and had temperament problems that i couldn't control or at least didn't know how to .

3hours later

Around this time i was comin out of an uber with bags and security at my front doors to help me inyo my house .

I enter with the smell of some good ass New Orleans gumbo .

My baby can cook his ass off !

" im home!" I yelled through out the house

"Just sit the bags right there thank you much " my security guard left and locked the door behind him .

"Hey baby " he said

He said very seductive he looked even more sexier than earlier damn this shit right here got me rethinking stuff .

"Hi honey " i kissed him on his juicy ass lips that were full of lust
"You know i missed you right ?"

"Oh really well what are you finna do to show me"

" well we gotta eat first and i got some surprises " he replied

Shit he can eat i dont let me watch tho ...man i sound thristy and creepy ...shidd fuck it he mine so fuck dattt...

As we walked into the kitchen womans work by maxwell was playing

"What you doin tonight im confsed "

" cant a man just have fun with his girl eat and talk"

"Well lets eat cause they aint feed me while we was out and that breakfast you made was good but aint last long like you know i like food"

_____
Diner was great right about know i was head to the shower i untied my jumpsuit and let it drape on my back i soon felt arms wrap around my waist from the back

" would you ever marry me?"
"Yea y?" Iasked confuzingly

"Naw i aint bout to marry you but imma give this ring to let all the broads and niggas now that the you belong to me and i do it for you"