Chapter 29-

Saniyah POV

**Couple weeks later**

The shit that I do for my city, and this is the type of respect I get back.

If the sixers so called support 'togetherness' and I wear a 'we matter' jersey isn't that togetherness.

I used to play for there youth teams and this is the respect they show me.

It all escalated quickly I'm just glad that it's over.

I was now in the studio working on music and beats for my upcoming tour for the release of my album.
After this off to trick-or-treating with Amari.

August should be picking him up right now from school.
Speaking of August he's been very stand offish and aggressive towards me and others.

~~~

"That was great guys thank you and I can't wait to see you on tour!" I said into the phone ending the call.

I felt kinda sick but I'll push through it , I think it was just the change of weather.

I was now home and tired as hell.

"Amari!" He came down stairs in his gecko costume:

"Mommy guess what?!" He said excited.

"Yes baby .. How was school!"

I said cheesing , I honestly loved to see him smile it was the best thing ever. Brought joy to my heart. He was 4 and was healthy , which makes me proud.

" we got cats."

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Like cat boy we got cats mommy look." He said dragging me into August and I's bedroom.

As soon as I seen the tiny cats I was pissed.