Chapter 26- Do You Mind

Anonymous POV

"She did her time in the army with frequent visits from her husband and son, how did the visit from the 't' guy go?" The older lady questioned.

"We'll I don't really know but the wound up reconnecting , not relationship wise though! Your a very beautiful woman baybeh!" The elderly man with the southern accent said , as they continued walking.

___

Saniyah POV

I was know home after my last six months.

It was the middle of May and very hot outside for La , currently here for business.

I was very busy today regards of signing off my clothing line to Izzy and my brother, Sean . Along with writing and doing my own studio sessions because my album still hasn't dropped due to me being so busy.

I was also preparing for a date with August, oh and can we not forget about spending time with my baby.

He has grown up so much.

When I first got home august and I took a vacation to Miami and just got away from everthing.

This morning at the studio I was greeted by a bunch of red roses , and some other red flowers.

I was now back at our old residence back in LA.

I waited for august to come home vibing to the music that played through the house.

The way that everyone's voice collaborated on this track was amazing .

The oldies track was now renewed in a amazing way.

'Do you you mind if I take you out tonight?'

Read across the screen of my phone.

Since it was our last night out here I decided I would.

I replied with a simple;

'Why not ,what to wear?'

My phone rung and I answered .

LOML 🔑❤️💍

'Hello?'

'Hey baby!'

'Where you at baybeh?'

'At the house, what should I wear?'