CHAPTER 12-

My existence is invisible to mankind.Especially to you. It feels as though when I walk through that door you can feel my presence ,but yet you cannot bare it. My existence was to much to cope with .Yet I was birthed from you and you 'raised' me .These thoughts that rage my mind with truth; I always try to say they're lies .Only because I know that I am someone to something ...and not just to you .It is inconceivable to even think that I'm yours;your offspring .I'm mutilated by you; I act like you ..but I can never be you
-Imani .O
__
August POV

I coughed and hacked from this mucus stuck in my throat. My nose was runny,and my temple was hot.

This long ass plane ride was making it worse. I figure I call Saniyah since I touch down back in Philly in about 10 minutes.

___
After going straight to voice mail 2 times I decided to call her mom because I was now at baggage claim.

'Hello ,who the fuck is this and why are you calling me!?'

'Well hello to you to Mrs.reed ,.. Can you come ova to the airport to get me?' I asked a little nervous.

'Uhm I'm around the corner ,be there in a second.' She said aggravated.

__
Seconds turned into minutes,minutes turned into an 1 hour.

I got a text thy said I'm outside.

I got up from my seat livid from Mrs.Reed' actions.

I seen saniyahs escalade an hopped in with my carry on.

" why didn't... You...answer....your ...phone" I said pausing in between coughs.

I could the anger in her face , the fighting against tears.

"What's wrong with you?" I said nonchalantly.

"Nigga my mom was just in a car accident ,what a fucking way to spend mothers day..." She replied aggravated.

Shit is all I said in my head wonder why it took so long.

"Shit my bad bab'e gurl .Come on let's go to the spital. Where ya pops he there."
She didn't say a word just watching the road .

I should have thought harder . Its mothers day. I should have just left her alone and found someone else.

A rush of anger in myself found me my body now burn and my heart race speeding.

__
Saniyah POV

I sat in the emergency room along with my grand mom and pop pop,and two brothers.

My grandmother was making me crack a smile every time she came back out of the room.

It was around 4:00 and the kids needed sleep I'd figure I stay at my aunts house for tonight until I can get keys.

"You know she is going to be fine. Its a little cut on top of her eyebrow. Her hand is hurting. Also there saying her knee is shattered .The MRI went find nothing is wrong with her head ,they wanted to me.make sure due to the cut. Where were they going?" She said notifying me of the situation.

"They were going out to dinner,but then he called her to pick him up from the airport. And mom she had just talked to me" I explained to her.

'Riding through this world all alone'

My moms ringtone went off to the sons of anarchy theme song.

'Hello'

I answered the phone.

'Niyah...'

'Dad were are you'

I got up from my seat look over to my grand mom whom was on the phone and my two brothers that were sleep.