Chapter 21-

It had almost been 8 months since Saniyah was gone

It had almost been 8 months since Saniyah was gone. August was trying his best to cope with it . He was lonely but not lost , his son was the only thing that keep his spirits up. Some nights he would go sleepless due to his mind wondering where she may be. He knew she could handle herself so she'll be fine ,but for how long.

At this moment in time August was now at Saniyah' moms house.
He was picking up Amari , August found that working out and the studio was a space to clear his head.

"Was he bad today?" August asked his mother in law.

She gave him a face that read no.

"Be careful August, she's okay stop worrying ." She said to him with a look of sympathy.

"It's been 8 months of,no contact with my wife how can I not worry?" He said feeling like he was about to break down and cry.

He hadn't ever cried over a female , this'll be the first, he hadn't cried since she'd left.

"August you are a strong young man, I know you love my daughter, but you also have to live you life while she is still trying to find hers , I know her and she was slowly slipping into depression. She's a totally different person there's no telling what she can do . Everything is going to be just fine." She said giving august information .

He simply nodded grabbed the baby and left.

Amari' birthday would be coming soon. Next month to be exact, two weeks . He wasn't planning on doing anything big, but something with the family . He was only turning 1.

Amari wasn't a very rowdy baby he was either eating or sleeping.

Amari' eyes continued to stay the same weird color as to when he was born during season changes, maybe even the day

He was an exact replica to Saniyah just lighter.

Is it just me or does it feel like just yesterday ,Saniyah was just told that she was at risk of having him.

Time flys .