CHAPTER 7 -

5 WEEKS LATER
Saniyah POV

We were now havin a nude photo shoot

My cast was off.

Right now we were in a position were he was sitting in a king chair with him sitting legs cocked open and me naked on his lap and him in jeans and timbs .

He had his hand down there and one across my chest crossing my boob and my hand touching his covering the other.

"Im going to ask for another pose uhhh... Ms.reed turning your back facin me and sit on mr.alsina's lap, mr.alsina cover her but and grip it....then well move to the shower."

The photo shoot was for urban magazine

We got done after about ten snaps

I got up limping because of my leg being numb i put my rob on and got my hair and makeup touched up.

"You good bae you not acting like ya self " aug ask

"Yea i just dont like the fact the im nude in this shoot and you keep turning me on playing with me while people not looking" i replied irritated.

"Sound like you need some dick " he said whispering In my ear licking my earlobe

Ard he wanna play we gotta both be naked in the shower photo so niyah bout to have fun !!!!!

"You right i do so when you finna give it up?"

"Wheneva you wat it baybeh."
He replied

We both stepped into the shower and it was turned on and i got my hair and body wet the photographer just told us to do our thing and so we did i stood in front of him looking up at him kissing him i then grabbed his ass

"Stop with the gay shit saniyah"

I did something else and grabbed his d*ck he got arroused really quick

"You miss it" he asked

"THATS A WRAP" the photographer yelled

_____

August and i were both home now and im feelin some type of way he was in the bathroom and i was on the bed butt ass naked with my legs wide open

"Baby im horny come give me d*ck and im bout to go on a two week tour so i need it and-"

August then came out the bathroom laughing he smashed his lips into mine kissing me hard and passionate it felt everlasting he the broke the kiss and satisfied me.

______

We got done about and 1hour later it was quick but i felt the love .

Im starting to rethink this whole situation i mean my private therapy lessons have been workin for these past 2 weeks she motivates me to stive harder and think about the good instead bad and when im mad count to ten .

"Baby lets go to the gym i aint had a good work out in a while" i shout so that august could hear me in the bathroom i was in the closet

"Sure babe you want me to be your trainer" Aug asked

I shrugged my shoulders entering the bathroom .

I started to take out the clip on tracks out my head that were blonde

After that i walked out the bathroom into the bedroom and putting on my gym wear which was compression tights that were purple splattered with black and blue, and a compression shirt with bra in .

So like a cami but fitted and long sleeve with my curry 2s on that were pinkish purple blue black and green .

"Baby you ready " i hollered now being that im downstairs and getting the keys and water bottles with my wallet.